The Game Boy 25th Anniversary Remix Album

The Damned

Pinball is a spin-off, but the thing is, a lot of the music used in it is remixed from the original Red and Blue. It actually has very little original music. Halc is going to have to restrict it to the original music for Pinball, and avoid anything that is from Red and Blue.

I sent you a PM a couple of weeks ago - just thought I'd mention it.

Yeah sorry, been busy with some other stuff. Worst case, if I don't get back to you, WillRock is the co-director and can make decisions if needed.

I did give it your links a listening to, and I have to wonder where you keep that orchestra when you're not using it.

If you want FF Legends, I got no problem with that. Have at it, and I hope that level of production is as good as that link.

Yeah sorry, been busy with some other stuff. Worst case, if I don't get back to you, WillRock is the co-director and can make decisions if needed.

No worries! Being busy is something I can certainly understand.

I did give it your links a listening to, and I have to wonder where you keep that orchestra when you're not using it.

lol :P

If you want FF Legends, I got no problem with that. Have at it, and I hope that level of production is as good as that link.

Great! I'll get cracking and hopefully have a nice WIP sometime fairly soon :)

Ok, the stance here is that Pokemon Pinball is a spin off and as long as halc uses original music from that game (which he is doing), the main pokemon series is good to go. Pokemon is now claimed by Dusk.

Yep, halc PMed me and he's remixing one of the original tunes from Pinball. Problem solved.

Also: Dusk. Pokémon is my favorite series.

angrycat.jpg

You better do it right.

For the record, I'm in charge of quality control so its probably more ideal for any newcomers to contact me for that reason. To be safe, it might be worth contacting both of us via PM, that way its more likely one of us will reply to you :)

And GuitahHeroe is on board with LoZ! You guys better claim your tracks quick before all the good ones are gone! :D

For the record, I'm in charge of quality control so its probably more ideal for any newcomers to contact me for that reason. To be safe, it might be worth contacting both of us via PM, that way its more likely one of us will reply to you :)

And GuitahHeroe is on board with LoZ! You guys better claim your tracks quick before all the good ones are gone! :D

Are you suggesting that tracks that aren't good will be remixed? Or that only good tracks can provide good remixes? Or that our remixers outnumber the good tracks offered by the Game Boy library?

Who is this n00b and why is he in control of quality?

Are you suggesting that tracks that aren't good will be remixed? Or that only good tracks can provide good remixes? Or that our remixers outnumber the good tracks offered by the Game Boy library?

I dunno I been waiting 17 days to get a word from him about my mix for bionic commando, some slow n00b

I just dropped a wav in the project forums, got tired o waiting

I'm assuming thats sarcasm but JUST IN CASE I meant popular sources, not "good". Bad choice of words on my part.

And brandon I shall get to your WIP asap... sorry its taken me so long, been pretty busy lately :)

That's the joke, stop ruining it.

Any way, Will and I were talking and we're going to set a date of December 1st for WIP deadlines. It's not a cut-off, we just want to see some progress on what has been claimed already. WIPs are WIPs, we're not expecting completed remixes yet (thought if you could do that level of quality that quickly, we got about ten more remixes for you to look at).

Knew that. He was also the creator of the Wonderswan and ROB, the NES robot thingy.

Fun fact: I had planned to make sure all the remix titles would spell out "we still miss you gunpei yokoi" when you read the first letters.

But that would be a bit cheesy and I would have to force everyone to alter their titles to make it work.