The Game Boy 25th Anniversary Remix Album

The Damned

I'd cover
andalsohavingmetwice

It's that a Turbo Graphix 16 game? Andnot a Game Boy game?

BANNED.

Also I think you should stick to the more mainstream and popular series rather than covering stuff like Final Fantasy and Mega Man which never gets any remixes

I can't tell if you're being serious or if you're mocking the rules. I really can't.

I want this if I end up doing anything for this at all:

TMNT2 - Bump Me

I'm tentative, its really a matter of time but since I doubt anyone else is going to take this track its safe to put my name on it :)

Level99 get's an auto-yes in my book. I'd love to have you involved. Again.

In my pants.

It's not that I couldn't find one it's just that I have 2 years to do it if they allow me to remix it so I wasn't rushing just yet

Before we allow anyone to do a Game Boy game, I think its only fair that in the event of not knowing the games music, we hear the actual music from the game boy version first. Not that we don't trust your judgement or anything, just to be professional :)

I want this if I end up doing anything for this at all:

TMNT2 - Bump Me

I'm tentative, its really a matter of time but since I doubt anyone else is going to take this track its safe to put my name on it :smile:

Ok you're on.

TMNT2 Claimed.

Do us proud.

Great idea; it's always nice to see the original Game Boy get some more love. I'd like to take part in this. Was gonna grab Wario Land, but I see that's been taken. I'll have to think about what I want to tackle. Hmm... put me down tentatively for Skate or Die: Bad 'N Rad.

As for credentials, I do have an accepted mix, but it hasn't been posted yet. I also have a couple WIPs (links in my sig) for your listening perusal.

EDIT: Wait, Wario Land hasn't been taken. I was thinking of Donkey Kong Land. Um. I guess still put me down for Bad 'N Rad, as I know no one else is going to take that, and I don't want to claim Wario Land (keeping someone else from taking it) and then end up switching to Bad 'N Rad instead.

• 2 weeks later...
Great idea; it's always nice to see the original Game Boy get some more love. I'd like to take part in this. Was gonna grab Wario Land, but I see that's been taken. I'll have to think about what I want to tackle. Hmm... put me down tentatively for Skate or Die: Bad 'N Rad.

As for credentials, I do have an accepted mix, but it hasn't been posted yet. I also have a couple WIPs (links in my sig) for your listening perusal.

EDIT: Wait, Wario Land hasn't been taken. I was thinking of Donkey Kong Land. Um. I guess still put me down for Bad 'N Rad, as I know no one else is going to take that, and I don't want to claim Wario Land (keeping someone else from taking it) and then end up switching to Bad 'N Rad instead.

Yep that sounds agreeable to me, nice mix :)

Bad 'N Rad Claimed

Yeah, so DJP said we're good to go. We can set up a new thread in Projects, and start banging out those remixes.

Or can we just move this one to there? Either way, we're no longer in Recuiting, we're in Projects.

OFFICIAL, BABY!

I suggest you PM Darkesword. I'm sure he'd move it right away

Well, it's page 5 and nobody seems to have wanted to claim Pokemon yet (correct me if I missed it), so I'll go ahead and jump on that if you'll have me.

For samples of my work, there's my stuff from Secret Bonus Point,

, and other stuff on my YouTube Page.

Halc's covering pokemon pinball. I don't know if that counts for the project's "one mix per series" thing... BUT IT SHOULD CAUSE POKEMON IS STUPID AND TERRIBLE. ;-) Good luck anyways if they let you do it.