Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

KyleJCrb

The reason there're so many views is probably because everyones freaking ready for you guys to say

"WE"RE DONE!!" so we can listen to this opus of a mix project

Yeah, we're ready for that, too...

But it ain't gonna happen yet.

You aren't the only one getting a rush of people asking repeatedly when your project is going to be done.

As the project gets closer and closer to the end, people get a little impatient *sp* and want it asap.

It is a tad annoying, but hey, at least we got a huge ammount of fans excited to see our projects :)

The reason there're so many views is probably because everyones freaking ready for you guys to say

"WE"RE DONE!!" so we can listen to this opus of a mix project

Yeah, we're ready for that, too...

But it ain't gonna happen yet.

You aren't the only one getting a rush of people asking repeatedly when your project is going to be done.

As the project gets closer and closer to the end, people get a little impatient *sp* and want it asap.

It is a tad annoying, but hey, at least we got a huge ammount of fans excited to see our projects :)

Haha, who said there was a rush? :P All's mostly quiet on this front, thankfully...

*looks at track status*

No way, housethegrate submitted a WIP? Is it good? It is great? Is it even better? Talk to me people

Actually, Paragon did. :lol: House hasn't had a chance to put his input into the track yet. But it sounds awesome so far.

It sounded too good to be true... Ah well, what's the problem anyway? There's still a week left before the final due date and housethegrate just hasn't done anything :wink: That guy better work something up, cuz I've been awaiting his song since the beginning of this project :x

Mega Project Musician Collab OMFG - Last Battle ~Decision~

Now THAT's a musician I'd like to hear more from :P

*looks at track status*

No way, housethegrate submitted a WIP? Is it good? It is great? Is it even better? Talk to me people

Actually, Paragon did. :lol: House hasn't had a chance to put his input into the track yet. But it sounds awesome so far.

It sounded too good to be true... Ah well, what's the problem anyway? There's still a week left before the final due date and housethegrate just hasn't done anything :wink: That guy better work something up, cuz I've been awaiting his song since the beginning of this project :x

Don't worry, house and Paragon are cramming right now, whipping up something mega-awesome. Just you wait.

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History