Sign in to follow this  
KyleJCrb

Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

I'll try to contact some of my remixer friends.

I would like to have Siamey in this but I don't know if he'll be willing to do so. But hey i can try at least.

Ask DJP to mix! Has anyone actually ever done that? What a crazy idea. XD

Anyway, it'll work out. ToP will be covered in full!

I haven't checked the other pages yet, but I see that there is some sort of problem? What exactly is wrong?

We just need a mixer for the last ToP song, no big problem. ^^

correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't there two remaining songs ? Aviators and The Law of Battle ?

Ask DJP to mix! Has anyone actually ever done that? What a crazy idea. XD

Anyway, it'll work out. ToP will be covered in full!

Well... DJP also has some anime Remix... :roll:

So you got that domain name you wanted! (I wonder why...) Nice work!

I've always wanted my own name as a .com. ;)

Nono, I meant I was absolutely confused as to what made you choose that domain name in particular.

...now the joke is lost! Forever!

What's wrong with me? XD

Because I can use it for all sorts of stuff, like making a conceited website all about ME! (In other words, a blank page.)

Anyway, I've set up the forums, finally! Go to http://kylejcrb.com/forum/ if you want to discuss the project or your WIP outside of the public eye. I'll be updating the website with the link to the forums soon. Don't forget the new site URL (http://talesproject.kylejcrb.com) too!

correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't there two remaining songs ? Aviators and The Law of Battle ?

Must've missed this. I have a potential mixer for Law of the Battle. ;)

I'm wondering how you can even have a ToP project without "Yume Wa Owaranai (The Dream Will Never Die)" or "Mystic Forest." Which is a shame, cause I'd actually want to remix those. :(

Yeah, I had someone mention the Dream Will Never Die to me; the problem it is, how can you do it? It's like, actually a full song, with lyrics, and real instruments and stuff. :P

As for Mystic Forest; Soraya's right. The topmost rule in the first post explains how that works.

Yeah, I had someone mention the Dream Will Never Die to me; the problem it is, how can you do it? It's like, actually a full song, with lyrics, and real instruments and stuff. :P

The piano is a real instrument. :/ As long as it has a melody, it can be arranged, "full song" or no.

And it's the game's opening theme, for crying out loud! Seriously here! It'd be like having a Zelda project without the Overworld, or a Secret of Mana project without Angel's Fear.

But whatever, fine. I might take Aviators. It's catchy enough.

MIGHT.

I've listened to DHSU's crud, he's good. I think he could make a good remix of the dream will never die.

Besides, you can always get someone to do the lyrics for you.

Hmmm...Is the Dream Will Never Die in the SNES version? Not that it matters, but yeah.

Alright, in case anyone hasn't noticed, ToP actually has one less song on its list than ToS. I took something off awhile ago (before removing Castle of the Dhaos), but I can't remember what or why, and I never replaced it with anything. If I put The Dream Will Never Die on the list, Dhsu, will you take it?

The Dream Will Never Die is the intro song for the ToP game. Its actually the theme song of the game. Its some j-pop, but its not too cheesy. And actually this song blew my socks off because I haven't seen anything like that intro on a snes game.

ToP rocks.

Yeah, it does! I don't think I've seen any other SNES game with so much voice acting. I'm glad the song numbers are equal now though. It'll be exciting to see which songs end up on the project as secondary mixes.

I bet Dhsu would make an awesome piano mix! I've been listening to Kong in Concert lately and love the part with him and SnappleMan.

...and, er... is it just me, or am I the only person who happens to think it's called "The Dream Is Endless"?

The Dream Will Never Die is the intro song for the ToP game. Its actually the theme song of the game. Its some j-pop, but its not too cheesy. And actually this song blew my socks off because I haven't seen anything like that intro on a snes game.

ToP rocks.

Yeah, I have the song, but I don't recall it being at the beginning of the SNES version. I thought it was only in the PS version.

EDIT: Huh. I guess it is.

The PS Version messed up all the songs, sorta. I really like the original SPC versions way better. I can't say I've heard "Yume wa..." from the PS one though.