Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

KyleJCrb

Since The Prophet took my initial proposal for As Time Goes On (it's ok though, I'm sure he can do better than me), I looked in the soundtrack and thought I could do something with The Final Act. Is that okay with you?

Like Lea said, Tepid and PriZm already took that one on.

I like Aninymouse's idea of Regal's Theme (from ToS). Take a look into that one and see if you like it. ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Time to add some brief notifications myself to get some activity going:

- Beated ToS today (woohoo!) and may I say, what a ride :D

- I'm still concerned for some of the slackers, so mind if I take up Vigorous Town? I've got pretty much a free week ahead.

- Continuing to reference to point 1, I am now SO looking forward to hear what LuiZa and CHM have done with Fatalize after hearing it so many times just fighting Abyssion and Seles! Pure genius ;)

Well like I said, I am still working on it (and I already had a wip that was quite far along). So if you'll make one, mine gets thrown straight into the trash bin I'm afraid :P. If you really want to do this song, then I guess I have to use mine for somewhere else since I'm sure you'll do a better job with it. But if you can, I would appreciate it if you'd pick another song

Let me think... The Midgard theme is a good theme, but perhaps a bad genre, how about Euclid or Ary? Or the Piano solo of course :P

EDIT - Some might say that I've uploaded my last version of Triumph. Some might even go so far to say that it's done. Who are you? (in other words, got new version up plz say if its done or not k thnx)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History