Sign in to follow this  
KyleJCrb

Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

neither do i, since it sucks. reason is bad for orchestral writing. however i just picked up a copy of finale 2008, so i'll be finished relatively soon.

both mixes will be done in a very classically written style, because i need material for my composition lessons =D

Ok, so next weekend (2nd) I'l be preped to send this up. Thats a promise from the heart. KA LI MA style! :o

Sorry bout the delays dudes, life is killing me :(

so, my wip for mysterious japon was really starting to drag, so i set it down for a bit and started up asgo. it's a quintet of violin, flute, horn, cello, and marimba. i'm going to try to get it recorded live. relatively quick tempo, with a really intense slower breakdown in the middle. there's a lot of opportunities for sick harmonies in the second section, so i'm gonna try and make that the focal point of the piece.

Another one down! Just five more! FIVE MORE!

Shit, I really need to talk to people about websites and torrents and junk...

I could seed at least for a while... say, around two weeks? That'd help curve the huge spike that's gonna hit once this thing is exploding all over OCR. Hard to say past that, though. I need an external hard drive since my factory one is about fulllllllll.

Just letting you know that I got that hyped over the project now I actually OBTAINED Tales of Symphonia two weeks back.

It's steady progress but I made it to Tethe'alla today (and already I'm sympathising for Colette here :().

And you're right, story in this is very engaging and the battle system is actually pretty fun :D

After however long it was since I posted the stupid rant, I still regret having made it. It truly does hurt, having made they who are giving selflessly their time and talents feel not only underappreciated, but insulted by someone who should be grateful for their service. Though nobody seems mad about it anymore, I still feel the need to apologize again, and hope that, at whatever time you deem worthy, we will all enjoy the fruits of your labor and thank you for the years of time it took to bring it to us.

(Sorry if I sounded insincere [what with the annoying prose, simply saying 'sorry!' didn't seem appopriate], but I thought an apology was in order, even though I already did apologize, and hope there aren't any hard feelings)

On topic, though: I can't wait to see the finished project, though, especially after seeing a change in the completion list! n_n

Right now Prophet and Mono are hovering quite close to being finished with the remixes they've been working on. I bugged Andy Jayne a couple weeks ago about his song since it's basically finished, but I haven't seen him on to bug him again since then. I really just need a .wav and a title for that one and it's finished. I think pu is still alive... But then he might be dead. I'm not sure if Sixto is still reworking Chaotic Heart or not, but even if he doesn't the version there is awesome enough to be one of my favorite tracks on the project.

Holy crap, I think we're actually ALMOST DONE! WHAT THE FUCK?!

Actually, I still need to talk to the pretzelman regarding things about websiteness... Dammit, I suck lately. Oh well, it'll happen eventually.

dont give this out early to people who constantly pestered you

I wonder who you could be talking about...

Feeling sorry for a certain character.

Don't worry, that'll pass. Very quickly.

"Oh, it's nothing..."