Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My track is ready for upload imo (balanced the piano that little bit more) and now I just need to name it and upload. That'l require me to read how and where and what and all that shit and I havn't got time. Seriously. Thats how swamped i am... *sigh* :|

V, if you've got AIM or something you can send it directly to me that way. You can also upload it directly to the FTP I've provided; on the top of the private WIP section of the forums there is directions on how to upload your track to the webspace, then you just post the link to the final wav in your WIP thread and I'll grab it. I don't need a title for you to send it to me. We can brainstorm ideas here or in the thread for your song over there and I'll make sure to give the file the appropriate name when you've decided.

Alright, so since progress has been basically nonexistent on it for several months now (and PriZm doesn't seem to be responding to me), Sixto has agreed to take over on the opening version of Fighting of the Spirit. He even sent me an awesome WIP already.

Can I trust the rest of you to finish up your tracks soon (well, not all of you. Talk to me, Mephisto) so we can start legitimately looking at a release date?

Haha, I think this means I officially get the "most collab partners without actually collabing" award.

I mean, is that track just cursed? It's like a revolving door at this point. :D

That's exactly what I've been thinking, Dhsu. I think Sixto can break the curse though, so long as he stays away from forklifts. :-P

my computer has been completely rebuilt in the last week. got a virus and wound up just restarting from scratch. i should be around this week to put some stuff done. i don't have a weekend for several weeks, though, and that's when i do my work, so no guarentees.

no one happens to have a decent midi of either of my songs, do they? makes it SO much easier to get started...

GOOGLE! :mrgreen:

http://www.tales-cless.org/starocean/talesofphantasia/midi/top_58ps.mid

http://www.tales-cless.org/starocean/talesofphantasia/midi/top_42ps.mid

I think this website has a midi for almost every song:

http://www.tales-cless.org/starocean/talesofphantasia/index.htm

no one happens to have a decent midi of either of my songs, do they? makes it SO much easier to get started...

I've got Mysterious Japon. I'll send you a PM. ToS' Shinobi Life is pretty much the same thing if that helps.

Edit: Or avaris beats me to it. I don't think that second one is right though. Sounds like the midi's mislabeled, it's just Euclid.

actually, avaris and kureejii, those ones posted aren't very good midis, if you listen to them. while i found ja'p'on relatively quickly, kyle even had to look on japanese sites to find me a piano solo only midi of ATGO.

google's my homepage, anyways =)

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History