Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

I'm disappointed, mostly. The Arrow Was Shot is awesome, but it's basically just an extended version of the original. Same with The Edge of a Decision, and in fact, all of the songs don't get arranged much outside of some wanky Sakuraba-style keyboard solos. Full Force(which wasn't very good to begin with, mind) is meh, and Like a Glint of Light is not very good at all. Take Up The Cross is okay, but PriZm did it better for us. It's not a bad album, but I think SoS has done a better job in the battle theme department. :razz:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect to hear it soon. o: Although, if Sakuraba had done a more Baten Kaitos style or Eternal Sonata style, the soundtrack might have been better.

EDIT: I'm a sucker for rehash-esque music... :c

The problem isn't really that they aren't arranged: It's that the instrumentation is practically the same as the originals. Almost nothing is different. It kinda sucks.

eVGA's Step-Up program, let's you upgrade your current eVGA video card for a new one at a reduced price. Sadly, my 7950GT is far too old to use for it.

lol, if you had it registered originally, they were running a deal for their 9th birthday where ANYONE could to a stepup. 7950gt's were getting like almost as much as my 9600gt, because it's how much you paid when you bought it all those years ago.

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History