Sign in to follow this  
KyleJCrb

Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

I'm disappointed, mostly. The Arrow Was Shot is awesome, but it's basically just an extended version of the original. Same with The Edge of a Decision, and in fact, all of the songs don't get arranged much outside of some wanky Sakuraba-style keyboard solos. Full Force(which wasn't very good to begin with, mind) is meh, and Like a Glint of Light is not very good at all. Take Up The Cross is okay, but PriZm did it better for us. It's not a bad album, but I think SoS has done a better job in the battle theme department. :razz:

I expect to hear it soon. o: Although, if Sakuraba had done a more Baten Kaitos style or Eternal Sonata style, the soundtrack might have been better.

EDIT: I'm a sucker for rehash-esque music... :c

I expect to hear it soon. o: Although, if Sakuraba had done a more Baten Kaitos style or Eternal Sonata style, the soundtrack might have been better.

EDIT: I'm a sucker for rehash-esque music... :c

The problem isn't really that they aren't arranged: It's that the instrumentation is practically the same as the originals. Almost nothing is different. It kinda sucks.

bullshit, those are done! DONE, I SAY!

actually, since i don't have a graphics card (evga step-up ftw, 9800gtx+ for 50$) atm, it'll have to wait at least a week =)

WHERE!!!!!

eVGA's Step-Up program, let's you upgrade your current eVGA video card for a new one at a reduced price. Sadly, my 7950GT is far too old to use for it.

eVGA's Step-Up program, let's you upgrade your current eVGA video card for a new one at a reduced price. Sadly, my 7950GT is far too old to use for it.

lol, if you had it registered originally, they were running a deal for their 9th birthday where ANYONE could to a stepup. 7950gt's were getting like almost as much as my 9600gt, because it's how much you paid when you bought it all those years ago.

We's SOOOOO CLOSE! Step-Up, Prophet Tell those bastards a eVGA that there's a remix project to be finished!

scheduled for signature delivery on the 11th. soon! at least, assuming this isn't one of the 65nm models that phails on boot.

hah, i'm on my own computer! the 9800gtx+ is a damn big card - almost didn't fit - but it's here, and i'm back to working on music. i'm off tomorrow, so i should be able to update then.