Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's...been a week since the deadline was extended a week, hasn't it? I kind of feel like I'm waiting for a game system to be released...

extended for a few songs to finalize, not for the project release...the release is still a ways down the line. backend stuff to do, etc.

extended for a few songs to finalize, not for the project release...the release is still a ways down the line. backend stuff to do, etc.

I realized that much, but I still feel like I'm waiting for a game system to be released. A...specific game system that only plays music, and remixed music at that, from two games. :-P

Be still my beating (also pumping blood) heart! You've done it, guys!

Now the pressure is on friggin Kylie Joan Cribs & Courage Leeanne Courage, for crying out loud & what not.

But, eh, whats a few more months. *points & laughs at people waiting for project... then cries at the realization that he is one of them* ;_;

Wait wait wait...call me out of the loop (which I am), but there's a "Tales" project, and it's 'almost' done? Sweet mother of mercy! My heart! But...call it a hunch now...I get the feeling there's been some delays? =D

DJMetal

Wait wait wait...call me out of the loop (which I am), but there's a "Tales" project, and it's 'almost' done? Sweet mother of mercy! My heart! But...call it a hunch now...I get the feeling there's been some delays? =D

DJMetal

hahahahaha

DJMetal

I'm not 100% certain...but I think they've had it done all along, pretended there were massive delays...and it's actually a Star Ocean remix project.

I'm not 100% certain...but I think they've had it done all along, pretended there were massive delays...and it's actually a Star Ocean remix project.

Shh, don't spoil the surprise. You all like that Rena/forest theme, right? Fifty times over?

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History