Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that's all me. The only thing Sixto did on the mix was a dinky little piano intro. :tomatoface:

I have XHTML and some JS experience, and I would definitely open for doing this, as I no longer do JS code modifications for message boards. What would you need done?

EVERYTHING lol. Got any sample sites you've worked on?

Okay, then how about another special preview that does show more of Sixto's part... and clips from about eight other tracks?

Watching/listening to that only made me realize that I still need to buy the Tales of Phantasia Animation...

I couldn't even recognize any of the songs except for Fighting of the Spirit... 8[

Watching/listening to that only made me realize that I still need to buy the Tales of Phantasia Animation...

I couldn't even recognize any of the songs except for Fighting of the Spirit... 8[

I figured the associated imagery made it obvious...

lol, for real. You're waiting on one dude? Tell 'em to get their shite together or boot them already. :tomatoface:

Not really waiting on one person (I know she'll be done when it's time): Just waiting on getting a website together, which is happening now with OA on board. Once that's ready to go, this thing will be out.

Alternatively, you could add tracks from ToS 2 and make the wait even LONGER! :-o It's just being thorough after all. Same world and what have you.

For that matter, there could be music from Tales of the World: Summoner's Lineage.

lol obscure tales games no one (in America) has heard of

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History