Sign in to follow this  
KyleJCrb

Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

I've decided to give a little teaser of what is probably one of the most amazing songs on this project: Sixto and Dhsu's version of Fighting of the Spirit: The Unholy Wars. Enjoy!

Done, and I wish to cry that the project hasn't been released yet.

Yeah that's all me. The only thing Sixto did on the mix was a dinky little piano intro. :tomatoface:

I have XHTML and some JS experience, and I would definitely open for doing this, as I no longer do JS code modifications for message boards. What would you need done?

EVERYTHING lol. Got any sample sites you've worked on?

Okay, then how about another special preview that does show more of Sixto's part... and clips from about eight other tracks?

Watching/listening to that only made me realize that I still need to buy the Tales of Phantasia Animation...

I couldn't even recognize any of the songs except for Fighting of the Spirit... 8[

cant wait. i want to hear what the sheena remix is made of

It is made of win and awesome.

Totally agree. Raine's Theme also stands out, and Zelos' Theme is really badass as well.

Watching/listening to that only made me realize that I still need to buy the Tales of Phantasia Animation...

I couldn't even recognize any of the songs except for Fighting of the Spirit... 8[

I figured the associated imagery made it obvious...

lol, for real. You're waiting on one dude? Tell 'em to get their shite together or boot them already. :tomatoface:

Not really waiting on one person (I know she'll be done when it's time): Just waiting on getting a website together, which is happening now with OA on board. Once that's ready to go, this thing will be out.

Alternatively, you could add tracks from ToS 2 and make the wait even LONGER! :-o It's just being thorough after all. Same world and what have you.

Alternatively, you could add tracks from ToS 2 and make the wait even LONGER! :-o It's just being thorough after all. Same world and what have you.

Who says extra ToS2 tracks aren't already finished?

For that matter, there could be music from Tales of the World: Summoner's Lineage.

lol obscure tales games no one (in America) has heard of

No, we have to beat Around the World for longest project ever. It's a matter of pride now.

Oh? I thought you guys were waiting until Mustin and the Bad Dudes released a Tales album out of nowhere and totally deflate this one.

Oh? I thought you guys were waiting until Mustin and the Bad Dudes released a Tales album out of nowhere and totally deflate this one.

Bitter much?