Sign in to follow this  
KyleJCrb

Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

I think every 360 game supports custom soundtracks out of the box. Just fire up a playlist and it should keep playing when you start the game. NXE probably actually even let you do this in-game.

Blame Monobrow. :-P Prot's doing the drumwork for that track.

Don't ask me why, he just wanted to do it out of the blue so I let him.

Only took him a couple days, when he had the actual time to work on it. So it's not like OMG EPIC DETAIL FOREVER! But I like it.

Oh yeah btw, done.

Completely unrelated and aimed at those living in the US...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, GUYS!

(This is the part where we clink glasses together, and the project is magically released)

:smile:

Completely unrelated and aimed at those living in the US...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, GUYS!

(This is the part where we clink glasses together, and the project is magically released)

:smile:

No, this has to be OC Remix's Chinese Democracy. Except it will actually be good.

Glad to hear everything is (finally!) wrapping up! I cant wait!

Don't let the activity fool you. We're still several years away from release.

This project has now been invaded by Derris-Kharlan and shall be renamed the Democratic Republic of Derris-Kharlan under authority of Dhaos.

Yeah, there's a lot to fear from a guy who can have his ass handed to him by kids, teens, and a dog.

Sorry for any anger this might cause, but, I have a question :)

Last I heard this was to be released a few months ago but got pushed back because of something about hyping the Doom 2 project (bleh) instead of this. Wasn't this supposed to follow soon after that? What happened?

Music is done, website is currently in production and should be complete soon. It's taken some more time than expected, but we're close!

I'M SO ANGRY

well, it got pushed back to allow the normal amount of time after doom that any project gets. then ssf2thd came out, and that's taking up the limelight atm.

just continue to wait =)