Sign in to follow this  
The Joker

BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume II - History

I've been anxiously checking this thread daily for any hints of a release date. So curious to see what everyones been cooking up in their badass cauldrons.

Also, I have a lot of spare time and slight neurotic tendencies that reinforce this behavior.

Yeah guys, we're getting close. But there are still a few things that need to be wrapped up before BasAss 2 is done. Don't expect it to release in the coming weeks

Considering the evaluation process can take upwards of a couple months, I suspect it will be quite some time.

Plus, isn't there like three albums ahead of it? The FF6 one, for sure of course, and I feel like there's one or two others as well, although I'm drawing a blank at the moment - sleep deprivation is not being kind to my mental processes today.

Plus, isn't there like three albums ahead of it? The FF6 one, for sure of course, and I feel like there's one or two others as well, although I'm drawing a blank at the moment - sleep deprivation is not being kind to my mental processes today.

FF6 and FF9 are pretty close to done, but I don't know if either of them are in evaluation yet. Otherwise, I can't think of any either.

FF6 and FF9 are pretty close to done, but I don't know if either of them are in evaluation yet. Otherwise, I can't think of any either.

Yeah, FF9's the other one I was trying to think of.