Street Fighter: The World Warrior Remix Royale

DarkeSword

Damn, I was actually kind of excited to go up against Zircon, too. It doesn't feel right to advance by default...

Oh well, I get to advance, anyway, so I guess I can't complain much.

I vote for Zircon

Voting now so that I don't forget. All the tracks are awesome thus far!

EDIT: Though seriously, nice job Neblix.

I vote for Zircon

Voting now so that I don't forget. All the tracks are awesome thus far!

I concur that Zircon had the better mix by far.

Seriously Gario? You can't even compare the two. It's like one of them didn't even exist compared to the other.

This is sad day for...

Oh, zircon didn't sub anything?

Oh. Carry on.

Damn, I was actually kind of excited to go up against Zircon, too. It doesn't feel right to advance by default...

Oh well, I get to advance, anyway, so I guess I can't complain much.

I know the feeling, it sucks when you just get a free pass. But oh well, on the plus side that takes you one step closer to getting your ass kicked by me.

Will get the remixes in a while, this should be great.

Sorry I dropped the ball on this guys. To be honest when I signed up I didn't realize that it was starting basically immediately. I didn't get home from GDC until Sunday and had days of catchup/followup emails, then had to do my taxes, then had inlaws over... I just had no time this week. My WIP was about 35 seconds and I stayed up until 4am working on it (1-4am last night was the most free time I had). So I'm disappointed, but more than anything, I'm sorry I 'wasted' a slot :-( Good luck + have fun to everyone else, though!

Shame you didn't have the time to enter Zircon. Hopefully you'll be able to fully participate in the next compo. Last week was crazy for me, and I don't know if I could've finished a mix either. I'm glad I'm going this week for that very reason.

Balrog vs. Rose, eh? "Get up!! I haven't punched you enough!"

Hey! I enjoyed competing with you in the last compo. It was a lot of fun. I look forward to our match-up. I'm sure it'll be a blast.

Brandon, you realize a shamisen is a "Japanese" instrument, right? Isn't Chun Li's theme supposed to be in here somewhere? Maybe I missed it.

Man is this you trash talking again? not cool man :-P the chun li usage is super obvious too.. also why does it matter that shamisen is japanese... you totally racist bro lol xD

Sorry I dropped the ball on this guys. To be honest when I signed up I didn't realize that it was starting basically immediately. I didn't get home from GDC until Sunday and had days of catchup/followup emails, then had to do my taxes, then had inlaws over... I just had no time this week. My WIP was about 35 seconds and I stayed up until 4am working on it (1-4am last night was the most free time I had). So I'm disappointed, but more than anything, I'm sorry I 'wasted' a slot :-( Good luck + have fun to everyone else, though!

No harm done. Are you going to finish that song?

Andy when you finish your track, send it to me. I'll include it in what we send over to Capcom.

Is Capcom releasing all the songs at once? I was under the impression they'd come out consistently with the compo. Oh well :-D Man I literally know nothing about what is going on here and it's scarying me man, no offense.

Is Capcom releasing all the songs at once? I was under the impression they'd come out consistently with the compo. Oh well :-D Man I literally know nothing about what is going on here and it's scarying me man, no offense.

Their next plan is to come to your house, capture you in your sleep, and auction you off to slave traders in the street fighting underworld.

Just fyi

I'm sure I can improve on it, but this is at least something to start :P

I'm not that great at the whole graphic arts thingy.

EDIT: oh crap blackpanther has akuma not phonetic hero

errrr sorry fixing now

Looks pretty cool, but the thing about using game sprites is that not all the characters... have game sprites (like Oni, and all of SF4 who have avatars). And if they did, they still might be from different games, which have slightly different styles (SF2 vs. SF3 for instance). If you wanted to MAKE a custom sprite for Oni, I'd be cool with that :D But that sounds like a lot of work... maybe it'd be best to stick with just profiles of the characters