Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening: Threshold of a Dream - History

Aetherius

lol, nice.

BTW, I have a concept sketch in progress. I know I've asked before, but this was like two weeks ago-- do you need it by any specific time? It's finals week for me, but I only have one more at this point and then I'm pretty much home free and have a week and a half in which I could work on it practically uninterrupted.

Somehow I managed to come up with a semi-interesting piano solo (currently 8 bars, soon 16), but I need to construct a song into which it will fit. (I also have other stuff, but it needs tweaking... everything always needs tweaking...)

Note to self: I think I need to hit the tutorials again...

Relevant to the topic. :)

http://ddby.jp/cd08.html

I contributed to a Zelda: Link's Awakening cd that just got sold in Japan at the M3-2009 doujin music event for the doujin circle DDBY, along with Bizen of DDBY and Magical Trick Society.

Feel free to check out the demo of the release at the link above.

As for your project, I look forward to hearing it once you guys get this finished. :)

I contributed to a Zelda: Link's Awakening cd that just got sold in Japan at the M3-2009 doujin music event for the doujin circle DDBY, along with Bizen of DDBY and Magical Trick Society.

As for your project, I look forward to hearing it once you guys get this finished. :)

Whoa! :nicework:

Does anyone know where to buy or download this CD? I listened to the demo and I need to have it!

so, has anyone heard of steve reich's piece 'new york counterpoint'? there's a good chance i'm going to be using that as a strong influence for one of these songs. i'm working on it now.

well, kind of. i'm going to bed now. i'll wake up in seven hours, shave my head some more (it's getting long), and write some music. but reich is brilliant! absolutely brilliant, i say.

11, yeah. it's supposed to be a solo player with a pre-recorded (by them) accompaniment of seven other soprano clarinets and three bass clarinets (one of the bass clarinets switches between bass and soprano during the course of the piece). pretty awesome. reich is a master of pointillism. i've been listening to the piece for three years and i still am learning new things about his counterpoint.