Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening: Threshold of a Dream - History

Aetherius

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I've been busy doing other things, but I've also been trying to get a guitarist for my mix. No great progress so far. You know how it is, you ask someone to help you with something and they either do it while you're talking to them on msn or you keep reminding them everytime you see them there and they never do it.

• 2 weeks later...
Perhaps I can also submit it to the boss project...

Hm, as interesting a proposition as this is, I'm not sure I want another projects track. Though, hell, if you could remix this remix for it, then I'm game.

also, any developments, Prophet? Or are you in the same boat I'm in. One in which it's just kinda sitting there, because there's no wind.

Hm, as interesting a proposition as this is, I'm not sure I want another projects track. Though, hell, if you could remix this remix for it, then I'm game.

Anything's possible, though since I haven't done even one regular remix yet I'm kinda doubting...

also, any developments, Prophet? Or are you in the same boat I'm in. One in which it's just kinda sitting there, because there's no wind.

Just wait til the summer. And til FFIV is done.