Final Fantasy III: Resurrection - Wrapping Up (Sign Consent Form!)

Just finished recording guitars and everything for my track that I plan on entering in Dwelling of Duels :) Really excited about the partnership with DoD for this album! The only issue I'm having now is that I'm not particularly good at mixing/production related stuff (well at least not up to par for OCR standards). Anyone interested in collaborating this month and mixing a (not too heavy) metal track that has lots of guitars? 

DoD's rules allow people to enter two tracks in a month if they are only the main arranger on one of them. So if you plan on entering your own track as well, this wouldn't interfere with that. To that point, I am also available to lay down some guitar on someone else's mix if anyone needs that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This particular saga is ended; Brandon has requested removal of his mixes from OCR, and we have decided that it makes sense, given his continued reluctance to admit any wrongdoing and continued insist

I hate to double-post myself, but there is some big news regarding album development. This album trilogy has had a history of collaborating with the Dwelling of Duels, and so, September 2020 is t

Thank you friends.  To help bring this to life really is special. It's the last big piece of the tri-FF experience (in hindsight that would have been a cool title for a triple-album). To work on these

1 hour ago, MooglePower said:

If we're currently working on a track for DoD, do we need to submit a claim here or should we just proceed with DoD as normal?  Sorry, new to submitting to OCR here.

Hey :) The Dwelling of Duels is an anonymous competition, so it's best that you don't mention what you're arranging outright.  Just participate through the DoD as normal, and then when the competition is over, you're more than welcome to submit to OCR's inbox.

7 minutes ago, Rexy said:

Hey :) The Dwelling of Duels is an anonymous competition, so it's best that you don't mention what you're arranging outright.  Just participate through the DoD as normal, and then when the competition is over, you're more than welcome to submit to OCR's inbox.

Gotcha, sounds good to me!  I've been submitted to DoD for the past year but am just now trying to do OCR, so I was just unaware of how it worked on the OCR side.  Thanks!