OCR02826 - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time "Requiem for a Damaged Spirit"

djpretzel

There are some very very minor production issues, but nothing that really matters. Just some partially obscured ear candy, but that's about all.

I liked this when I first gave her feedback, and I still do. Great arrangement that both tweaks the rhythm and elongates or compresses the source tune. That's an entirely valid way of using the source; you're free to do it at nearly any tempo you wish as long as it's recognizable! :)

Edited by timaeus222

Wow, very interesting stuff. I don't really see this as seriously haunting, more like comical haunting, like something you would hear in a Scooby Doo type of cartoon or live action possibly. I really did enjoy the arrangement and instrumentation, nice and spacious, nice quality sounds. For about 22 seconds of source material, this was done very well, kudos!

That industrial clanking intro is hot, Chimpazilla. Very cool for the start of this atmospheric piece. Certainly wouldn't call it spooky, but it does have a more light-hearted darkness about it. Whimsically dark, maybe? Anyway, the build up is near perfect and this hits with all it's force when it needed to. So, cool arrangement and great first solo-mixpost!

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02826 - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time "Requiem for a Damaged Spirit"