Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

In that second picture of the Gooey Bomb entry, Mario is looking back as he's running away

this picture is hilarious to me for some reason. mario has this look like he's thinking, "ha, what you gonna do now, bitch?" as he's running off.

Wario got stuck by Mario.

which game is it inspired from? anything that uses proxy mines and/or halo
Shadow Warrior had sticky bombs, Perfect Dark's mines stuck to people, and Red Faction's remote charge could be attached to people. The idea was common before Halo made it famous.

wow, you did a great job on noticing that i said anything that uses proxy mines which was BEFORE the halo remark

nice selective reading there buddy

Except I gave examples that weren't simply proximity mines. Perfect Dark had timed and remote mines that stuck, and Red Faction's remote charge was remotely-detonated.

Quit griping about who took what from where and think of the possibilities!

I could see this goo bomb being a fun game of keep away. I remember an item in Gauntlet Legends where you became IT and it was just a game of tag with the other players. I don't think it actually did anything, but it was pretty entertaining being announced who was it. I'm a pretty reckless and suicidal player when I play smash, so I could see myself having a LOT of fun with this.

You could play terrorist with it. Stick one on yourself and enter any large well-known landmark and/or public building screaming "JIHAD AMERICA".

Considering I used to do that with standard bob-ombs, I now have a new toy to play with.

Or imagine throwing it at someone trying to reach the edge.

"I made it! Hey, what's that thing stuck to BLAM!! *death sound*"

Cool. I'm enjoying this daily update thing, even when they are pretty small updates.

So after playing many an hour of Punch-Out!!, I decided I'd really like to at least see a cameo of Little Mac in Brawl (in the background of a stage would even be cool).