Nintendo DS

The Damned

I've got my diamond reserved at EBstop, dunno if they are getting it today (Sunday) or Monday. I assume they'll have it since most stores have seemed to have it since last week. Do you think i'll have any problem getting a DS headset? I've honestly never seen one in stores, i think a friend of mine has one though. How does the voice chat work in this? during battles? before/after matches?

scrap together $20 and make phoenix wright your next game (I saw it for $20 at toys r us)

(I only quoted this to get to replying quicker)

Anyone who has played both Trauma Center games: is the Wii remake new and good enough to buy for someone who has played most of the way through the DS game? How does the difficulty match up? (I remember wanting to kill myself around the fifth chapter of the DS game, when you had to treat 5 patients in 10 minutes... if it's even harder I'm not sure I want to bother.) Should I just spend $50 on Phoenix Wright and Trauma Center DS (so I can actually finish the game) rather than Wii?

I was in the exact same situation.

I don't think it's worth $50. You could rent it, beat it on easy mode, then try normal mode until you get stuck (in the same place probably, lol), and you'll probably have played it enough.

Or you could buy it after the price drops to $30 or less.

Picking up Pokemon Pearl later this morning after reserving it at TRU only yesterday. I have no idea what I'm getting into. The wife made me do it. Honest.

heh, guy at TRU suggested we not show up until sometime after 11am once the Wii craze dies down. They expect a huge rush of kiddies.

You should join is in #clanocr on ETG. I'm sure later in the day there will be lots of playing and trading starting up.

News for Dragon Quest IX. Apparently it's going back to turn-based instead of the battle system announced previously. It now no longer features random battles, rather you are able to see the enemy on-screen ala Chrono Trigger or Tales of Symphonia. Also, the addition of character customization makes sense for this game. Finally, the cooperative play sounds intriguing.