Speeding Towards Adventures: 25 Years of Sonic the Hedgehog - History

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CHECK THIS OUT!!

Ok, so I'm EXTREMELY HAPPY to announce some very important updates!! I've finally found a co-director! Welcome, Jorito I've found an appropriate title for this project! We'll also have a

Yes! Me and Black_Doom have been discussing this topic and we definitely want to get the album released this year, preferably with all the claimed tracks. We have 2 check-in deadlines and a final fina

Posted Images

Just posted a WIP to Black_Doom. However, I noticed jnWake refering to some project forum. Where can I find that?

I'm sure I shouldn't post it here but I guess it's no wrong if I PM you!

I'll be getting my 2nd WiP for Final Fight Zone up sometime soon. To cover SA2, I've got something in the works for a Crazy Gadget/Final Rush/For True Story (2nd Sonic vs. Shadow boss fight) combo I may have mentioned a while ago, if you want to mark me down for that.

Marked your claim down! And now we're really close to the end of the recruitment period! We need only Title Theme from STH1 (or any other title themes) and Ending Theme from STH3 (or any other ending themes) to be claimed :)

I noticed that you added a "Female Vocalist Needed ASAP" note to my track. I think you can remove it; I've been going back and forth with Final Kingdom for the vocals since my WIP and I think we can create a pretty interesting take on Green Hill Zone :)

Oh dang, Flying Battery's out?? Part of me wants to take that but as you probably have realized I've been kinda busy and haven't gotten anything done. I'm open to taking it if no one else will because with my style I know how I can take advantage of that track. But again, I'll only take it if no one else will (but why would you not??).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to Speeding Towards Adventures: 25 Years of Sonic the Hedgehog - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic