Black_Doom

Speeding Towards Adventures: 25 Years of Sonic the Hedgehog - History

And I've just got the 8th finished WAV! It's actually our first completed remix of the very first game - kickass symphonic metal cover of Scrap Brain Zone by HeavenWriath :) So glad to have some progress! Let's get this thing finished!

Ok, so I'm EXTREMELY HAPPY to announce some very important updates!!

1. I've finally found a co-director! Welcome, Jorito :D
  2. I've found an appropriate title for this project! We'll also have a finished track with the same title soon ;)
  3. And I'm proud to announce that now there's a visual artist on board! Odai agreed to create artwork for this album :)

So, that's it :)

4th post in a row... Yeah :D

Anyway, our only Sonic & The Black Knight claim was dropped, so the Storybook series, which I like pretty much (although, I have never played it :P ), is now opened again, so feel free to grab one of two games from it. PM me, if you're interested in it :)

We've got one more finished track! It's our first track from Sonic Colors, remix of Asteroid Coaster Map by rebrained :) For his creation he's chosen the darkest colors, and it rocks pretty much ;)

And one more finished track! I just submitted my take on Green Hill Zone. Can't wait until you guys hear it, but unfortunately you have to wait for it ;)

20 minutes ago, Black_Doom said:

Alright guys, we've finally set a new deadline system, so the next deadline is on May 1! Don't miss it, please!

Ah, I see you gave this to yourself as a birthday present :)

Good news, everyone! We've got our 10th completed track - a sweet rock/fusion arrangment of Chemical Plant Zone by jnWake ;) Way to go, guys!

:-D

Hope you guys enjoy the mix when the album releases. To my surprise there aren't many Chemical Plant Zone remixes that aren't "technomanga" so I went for a funkier/rock approach.

I have no idea what technomanga is, but judging by a preview I heard earlier I bet it's totally enjoyable :D

Looking forward to it!

Hey there, just checking in about my two tracks I've had claimed for a while; I've been chipping away at them slowly, but have been incredibly busy with this semester of classes that is just about to end. After this coming week, I should have quite a bit more time to dedicate to finish those off.

There should be an album proposal in the appropriate inbox somewhere with all the details, but the plan wasn't to release the full album on June 23rd since there's quite a few tracks in progress that we'd like to see completed. We had some ideas for a teaser to announce the upcoming album tho ;)

I'll check things with Black_Doom to make sure, the project isn't dead but we just need to pick a new date for it (we already brainstormed some ideas).

I'm so late to checking the preview but DAMN dat Green Hill and Hydrocity. My Coral Caves almost sounds weak and dated in comparison. 

Happy Sonic day guys and can't wait for this project to move faster than the speed of sound.

/cheesy