Sign in to follow this  
Arrow

MAGFest 13 - Post-MAG Depression rears its ugly head

Just checked Google Maps... 10 hours is driving distance?! I swear, anything more than like 45 minutes is too much for me... grats on the move though!

Hahaha, you have never lived in the Midwest -- everything is far away!

Alright so listen up!

I'm going to organize a group pre-registration, but I need some info from each person interested (doing it right this time).

I need

First & Last Name

Age as of MAGFest

Email Address

Postal Code

Emergency Contact Number

The group pre-registration amount is $40. Send me an email at wesley.cho [at] gmail.com if interested! That is also my PayPal address (please send it as a gift though)

You will be able to pick up the badge as normal as if you purchased it yourself by doing it through the pre-registration.

Edited by Bahamut

The longer I think about it, the more uncertain I get about this. While I really want to go, I don't have the funds to pay for a room myself and I can't really get anyone at my school interested in going. At best, I was hoping at least three people could have got on board, because that would then be ≈$200/person including registration, but now... I don't know if I'll be able to go.

Without mincing words further, I'm looking to see if anyone's willing to share a room.

The longer I think about it, the more uncertain I get about this. While I really want to go, I don't have the funds to pay for a room myself and I can't really get anyone at my school interested in going. At best, I was hoping at least three people could have got on board, because that would then be ≈$200/person including registration, but now... I don't know if I'll be able to go.

Without mincing words further, I'm looking to see if anyone's willing to share a room.

Check the OP post and click the link near the bottom; Bahamut is offering people to get in a suite.

Someone ditched and we only have 3 people in our room now. Send a PM if you want to try and work something out.

Edited by Modus

So, Bahamut, when are you going to do the preregistration?

Look a few posts above, I posted the information for the pre-registration if you're interested.

I probably won't be making this unless I can somehow raise the $600 I need for plane tix PLUS the money I'll need for food and board. That's likely to be a four-figure sum overall, and I just can't swing that on my budget right now. :-(

I probably won't be making this unless I can somehow raise the $600 I need for plane tix PLUS the money I'll need for food and board. That's likely to be a four-figure sum overall, and I just can't swing that on my budget right now. :-(

You and me both buddy :(

No one? :/

Check near the bottom of my OP post for the link to Wes' post about the suite. He could probably fit you there... if you two are willing to share in a suite with a ton of folks. XD

We will almost certainly _not_ be coming this year, since we are moving over the holiday break (from Minneapolis MN to West Lafayette IN). Indiana does put us within driving distance though, so I am hoping to see many of you for Otakon instead this year.

Couldnt handle the winters?

Just a reminder, I will be purchasing the pre-registration stuff tomorrow! If you want in the group, you have to fill out the form here

Today is the last day to put your name in the pre-registration group - I will be purchasing the group pre-reg today at around 3 pm PDT.

I will, again, most def not be coming to MAGFest. Instead I'll be going to Japan in April and saving up the dolla dolla bills for that. Sorry to miss you guys :(

Edited by kitty

I am suddenly able to come, thanks to the generosity of VinnyMac. CAN'T FRIKKIN' WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Edited by Flexstyle