OCR Twitch Streamers

Nutritious

This seems like an insane amount of dedication. I approve.

Here's my channel: http://www.twitch.tv/bstrader

I've never had a schedule, just went live when I felt like it.

I don't know how to stream music production with my saffire pro 40 firewire, if anyone can give advice on that, I could potentially get that up and running. So for the moment I'd just put it down as GAMING unless I figure out how to do the music stuff. I use OBS on PC.

For the gaming it will just be direct stream from PS4 share button. Works like a charm. Destiny Crucible and raids most-likely (at ungoshly hours like 4am on Tuesday) with a spattering of whatever else I have. Maybe Final Fantasy type-0 HD when that comes out. I most-likely won't announce here when I'm going live with it.

Yeah, it's probably unrealistic to try and edit the first post every time, but at least the thread is stickied now for good visibility. I'll update the first post with your info.

I don't know much about your setup, but I originally had some issues using Asio4All and not being able to output the sound to OBS. As a workaround, I enabled my integrated soundcard and simply plugged the output from my PCI audio card to the mic input of my integrated card and used that input. Not very elegant a solution, but it got the job done.

• 1 month later...

I don't know much about your setup, but I originally had some issues using Asio4All and not being able to output the sound to OBS. As a workaround, I enabled my integrated soundcard and simply plugged the output from my PCI audio card to the mic input of my integrated card and used that input. Not very elegant a solution, but it got the job done.

Thank you Nutritious! I've been wondering how to stream with ASIO.

I've recently started streaming as well: twitch.tv/alfredofreak/

Only a little bit of gaming so far, but I'm also planning on streaming remix production (particularly for OCR remix comps), sound design, original music, and maybe mashups (although they tend to get muted). I'm planning on coming up with a semi-regular streaming schedule sometime in the next few weeks. (Semester is wrapping up)

My connection is horrendous for now (about 850 kbps up), but my streams are fairly stable. I do plan on upgrading to a sane connection capable of handling HD sometime in the next few months.

I haven't done much of anything yet, but I intend to do game type stuff as well as music. http://www.twitch.tv/Abadoss

Added!

Thank you Nutritious! I've been wondering how to stream with ASIO.

I've recently started streaming as well: twitch.tv/alfredofreak/

Only a little bit of gaming so far, but I'm also planning on streaming remix production (particularly for OCR remix comps), sound design, original music, and maybe mashups (although they tend to get muted). I'm planning on coming up with a semi-regular streaming schedule sometime in the next few weeks. (Semester is wrapping up)

My connection is horrendous for now (about 850 kbps up), but my streams are fairly stable. I do plan on upgrading to a sane connection capable of handling HD sometime in the next few months.

Added!  

Glad I could help with the ASIO setup.  One thing I didn't mention is the best solution I've seen to the issue is one Zircon told me about:  Though not as *free*, you can buy Virtual Audio Cable and use it to manually route the output of a VST plugin on your master channel to the input of your OBS speakers.  Then, you can put your microphone on a separate mixer track (that does not route to the Master channel), and output that to the OBS microphone.  This way it won't co-mingle the audio and you won't hear yourself talking in your headset.  This is what I use now and it works perfectly.  If you decide to go that route and need help setting it up, let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've really been enjoying speedrunnning and focus most of my efforts on The Legend of Zelda.  I've got a few other runs in my speed repertoire, and change it up with casual gaming from time to time.  I stick with my trusty NES for the most part, although I've been known to branch out particularly for a good RPG.  I am always willing to entertain requests if I'm not in the middle of something.  I also really love challenge runs; I've done SMB3 with Frog Mario only, and just yesterday finally attempted (successfully!) the legendary minimalist run of Zelda 1.

Come drop by and say hello at www.twitch.tv/xarnax42

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've started streaming games on my channel recently. I'm not looking to make it a big thing, just something I can sit back, relax, and chat with people while playing.

I'm currently finishing off a run through Mechwarrior 4: Mercs (and may do a second salvage-only run afterward), and previously played through Valkyria Chronicles for the very first time. I'm already planning on playing things like Fallout 4, X3: Albion Prelude, XCOM, and any number of other games as well. But I play what I want to play and if people want me to play something specific, I very well might.

With the unveiling of Twitch Creative recently, I'm also thinking about starting to do some story writing on there. I've needed an excuse to get back into writing more seriously, and this is as good an excuse as any.

So if any of that is your thing, come swing by.

http://www.twitch.tv/beardedbardiche

http://www.twitch.tv/audity 

I've been streaming the entirety of the SNES's musical library—alphabetically, from snesmusic.org, in order to find "good music."

I started months ago. I'm currently on letter B.

I have already finished letter A, and I have strung together a megamix/medley for it, which can be found here:

http://www.escaprism.org/songs/snes/BestOfSNES-A-individual-files.zip

The plan is to have:

1) A personal assortment of music files from the SNES's music library – which maybe others besides me would like to listen to, from curiosity.

2) A megamix for each letter, because I like megamixes for some reason.

3) At the end of the project, a megamix or series of megamixes that spans all letters A-Z (selecting the best from the previous megamixes).

4) Perhaps some further-condensed lists of music from the whole library, to prevent having a huge amount in one comprehensive list.

http://www.twitch.tv/audity/v/26187790?t=57m40s

This is an archived video from the latest stream. (Hopefully I can improve the quality of the stream, though it's not bad or anything.)

I remember someone many years ago on this forum said he was going to go through every single SNES game's music. I'm not sure what happened to him. But here I am, and I don't think I'm going to stop.

Hi people!

I've been streaming video games 3 times a week (when possible). Currently mostly Geometry Dash and Super Meat Boy, both of which have epic music:

http://www.twitch.tv/xenonetix

I've also managed to stream a little bit of music production about twice, but mostly, it's the gaming. Closing in on 500 followers at the time of posting :)

Hey guys, I think I joined the club!  So far I've just been streaming some games (currently FF8) with plenty of beer and goofiness.  I'll probably stream music eventually as well!  No real schedule, but I typically make posts on my social medias just before streaming.

http://www.twitch.tv/drumultima

Post updated :)

• DarkeSword featured and unpinned this topic