Sign in to follow this  
Liontamer

OCR03152 - Sonic the Hedgehog 3 "Icebreaker"

Well, it's not really something that I personally like, but it's pretty clean-sounding, and I think it sounds better than more typical trap music IMO, so I think you accomplished what you wanted.

Not a big fan, but the production sounds very clean -- something expected from halc and Jewbei. The chorus works better than the verses IMO. Guess the genre isn't my cup of tea, but still nice work -- I appreciate the other works of both artists.

This may not be my normal style, but even I must mention the high-level of quality and impressive on-genre delivery of this song. I may not drink coffee, but I can smell a really good cup when it passes by; well played, Icebreaker.

Trap, huh? Well, while I haven't had a ton of listening experience with this style, I do like the way it was executed here. Jewbei and halc did a fine job on bring rap and trance together with the Ice Cap Zone. A little short, but it got the job done. Nice one.