DarkeSword

Mega Man X: The Sigma Fortress Remix Gauntlet 2015

I have 2 minutes of steaming hot crap so far. Not sure what that translates into percentage-wise :P  I have to take a break and go run or something, I think my brain is melting from staring at this computer screen all day. Wolf Kraken out.

Nearly done, although if I sub it to OCR (or release it elsewhere) it'll be severely revamped, most likely. It deserves vocals, but doesn't have them. :(

I did some modifications to my remix and sent it to Darke.  I'm looking forwards to listening to the competitors tomorrow.

welp, it's as done as it's gonna get...just gotta have my teammate master it and then it's ready to go, I guess. 

Is Google Drive an acceptable way to transmit a submission? I've found for sending Wav. files it's pretty good.

Darke only mentioned not using file hosting sites that were virus-riddled. Drive doesn't have any ad's or misleading download options so I would say Drive is ok.

So what has started as FL crashing last night has now evolved into my entire computer crashing. I'm trying to get it fixed but I don't think that'll happen in the next few hours so I won't be able to submit something this week. I'm really really sorry, but the good news is that this is (hopefully) a one-off and fixable problem, so I should be fine for the rest of the compo.

Subbed! Didn't have time to master extensively, but I'm real happy with the result!

I used "Sigma Fortress 1-1". I thought that's what the first post showed. Darke usually lets us know how to name them.

But the youtube Link is named "Palace Ground"

Ok, now I'm officially confused