Xenogears: Humans + Gears - History

Foxhull

I am honestly excited to hear how it has all come out. I admit I signed on pretty late in the game so I'm not really that familiar with the history of this project and everything that has happened with it over the last 3 or howmany years. But I am very proud and excited to be present now that this project is officially going to be coming to a close. The whole Foxhull being gone situation is a bit worrisome though. :P

Ballpark is mid-late september. We just gotta take care of all that wonderful back-end stuff.

If anyone wants to change their track name let me know ASAP!

P.S. since this project has gone on FOREVER we are gonna scratch the personal bios on the project site. (it would take forever to make sure all of them are 100% updated and accurate) Instead your name will just link to your OCR profile.

• 2 weeks later...
You mean... a solo Fishy mix will actually be posted?

Horror!

AND IT's REALLLLY OLD...yet good

Ziwtra and I got everything sorted out with the power to be for the release. We just need to sort out an exact release date. Which will be done this week after I take a day off after literally travelling yesterday for 24 hrs. Want to sleep!

Doesn't really affect anything though. ;)

Abadoss just sent in a killer vocal mix with DA and Nutritious collabing. Def gonna be one of the highlights of the project! Thanks dudes!

Well, the last time Abadoss sent in a last-minute collab. for a project, it turned out to be one of the best songs on the album, so I fully expect the same to happen here! :-D

I'm pretty psyched for this, a lot of my favorite mixers are showing up here so I'm guessing there's gonna be a lot of gems on this one!

Anybody still not done and still need liturgical-type vocals? I offered my help on this project years ago but now I'm more capable of actually doing it. My SN was Zolborn then, and now it's Karth - and I'm a better singer than before, having extended my falsetto range a good bit.

E-mail me at dmguillot@gmail.com if you're in need, or even if you're just considering it. :)

Anybody still not done and still need liturgical-type vocals? I offered my help on this project years ago but now I'm more capable of actually doing it. My SN was Zolborn then, and now it's Karth - and I'm a better singer than before, having extended my falsetto range a good bit.

E-mail me at dmguillot@gmail.com if you're in need, or even if you're just considering it. :)

Hey thanks for the offer dude, but the project is done!

P.S. this dude is pretty good if anyone needs a vocalist for other projects!