OCR03198 - Halo "Sierra-117"

djpretzel

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I don't mean to be uncouth, but this is just goddamn beautiful. 

I work for public affairs for a joint military agency under the Office of the Secretary of Defense, our mission to recover remains of service members who never made it home from past wars. I've used some remixes in past products, but this is just PERFECT. I'm producing a PSA for National POW/MIA Recognition Day and this mix...my God...once I have the final product done and okay'ed I'll share the link with all who may be interested - and I take extra special care to ensure the remixers and OCR get proper attribution.

Dear lord, OCRemix is a treasure and this remix is a gem.

• 4 months later...

Aw, man, this is absolutely stunning and magnificent. Definitely can echo the sentiments of this being very cinematic and score like in both arrangement and quality. All the instrument samples blended in well together and compliment each other into sounding better together rather than apart, and having heard the Halo theme done so many ways over the years, this a fresh, beautiful take on it that I sincerely relish. You got skills, man, glad to have heard this one.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR03198 - Halo "Sierra-117"