Sign in to follow this  
The Damned

Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks - History

I had to transcribe the lyrics to Jaroban's Greatest Rival for Larry, and I couldn't help laughing as I was doing it.

You can listen to it multiple times, and still get giggles from it.

I think Jaroban has made some form of acoustic tickling.

i remember hearing the wips for that in...like...2007, was it? long time ago. very, very funny stuff.

Well, he finally got it back to me around late 2009, so it worked out in the end.

Also, there are 6 staff members that haven't gotten back to me about permissive forms for their remixes/artwork.

EXPECT PESTERING SOON.

OK, everyone that hasn't responded yet has been pestered again, so I hope they get it this time.

As much as I would like to start going onto their Facebook and Steam and whatever else accounts they have, to get a hold of them, I think that would be a bit much.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP.

I'm feeling bad about the whole thing and you're not helping any.

I have to cry myself to sleep now, thanks a lot.

I heard you borked them harder than Ron Jeremy

kthx for fixin :-D

Quit kicking a dog while he's down. YOU AREN'T EVEN ON THIS PROJECT GTFO.

Quit kicking a dog while he's down. YOU AREN'T EVEN ON THIS PROJECT GTFO.

I may not have been on this project but I was on joe mama.

Who likes Pokeman? Srsly. Next time I wanna be on an album that appeals to nobody I'll make Teen Agent 2: Even Moar Evil

I'd listen to him, he has authoritah now. They gave him a badge,and then another badge for his beard. That's twice the badgeness.

List of consent forms complete!

You can do whatever you want, it's a free country.

Thanks to ocre for helping me with some of the writing. He forced me to make it better, and every time I didn't, he hit me. I can't move my other arm, so typing this thank-you message has been very troublesome and painful. I can see stars when I press the shift-key.

While I'm still conscious, I'd like to also thank the OCR staff for working with me to fix those minor issues from before (and let's never mention them ever again) and for all their work making sure the album gets out.

OK, blacking out now.

Oh no, the email address in the write-up is wrong. It has two "t"s in it.

But on the other hand, I'm slightly more famous! I have one line of text with my name in it on a website I'm not able to write on. That's way better then my wikipedia page (that was deleted multiple times).

Also is this really missing no tracks like the title says?

Well, it's missing about 350 other tracks, but we decided it was better to concentrate on a few for now, and do more on another album in the future.