Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks - History

The Damned

You can do whatever you want, it's a free country.

Thanks to ocre for helping me with some of the writing. He forced me to make it better, and every time I didn't, he hit me. I can't move my other arm, so typing this thank-you message has been very troublesome and painful. I can see stars when I press the shift-key.

While I'm still conscious, I'd like to also thank the OCR staff for working with me to fix those minor issues from before (and let's never mention them ever again) and for all their work making sure the album gets out.

OK, blacking out now.

Oh no, the email address in the write-up is wrong. It has two "t"s in it.

But on the other hand, I'm slightly more famous! I have one line of text with my name in it on a website I'm not able to write on. That's way better then my wikipedia page (that was deleted multiple times).

Also is this really missing no tracks like the title says?

Well, it's missing about 350 other tracks, but we decided it was better to concentrate on a few for now, and do more on another album in the future.

Well, it's missing about 350 other tracks, but we decided it was better to concentrate on a few for now, and do more on another album in the future.

Cool. I give you a lot of crap because Pokemon is gay, but it's one of the first movies I said, "Ma, i wanna see that!" then I cried when Pikachu got hurt at the end. And it was awesome when Mewtwo was all like, I understand now, bla bla. Anyway yeah, haven't really played the games, but I like games, and I like game music, and I like music, and I liked the pokemon movie, so if there's a spot on part 2, you can count me in. :-x