BadAss: Paragons and Renegades --- BADASS IS BACK BABY!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's time for BadAss to return! David L. Puga and I return to direct BadAss: Paragons and Renegades (title may change). But this isn't your "regular" BadAss; this time the heroes get the spotlig

Project update, we are locking in stuff & are an Official OCR project! Keep an eye & ear out for the kick assery!

Just wanted to say that I've send my wip for review. Maybe I'll join this project with my own track.

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Gunderslam said:

Okay so I'm terrible with keeping up on forums BUT after months of busy schedules and other shenanigains, I have a first mix for my Geralt of Rivia cover!
Any and all feedback would be appreciated!

You can create a topic in the private subforum/club for feedback :)

• 1 month later...
On 10/5/2019 at 12:07 PM, Mak Eightman said:

I hope he'll back to his ElectroGlitchyTranceAmbientMelodicMetal, from the very beginning of his OCR way.. I loved his work back then! Still regret that we didn't finish our collab.

Glad you in @Clem !!

No metal this time, but I have been working on my rhythm guitar chops. We'll see what the future holds . . .

• 3 weeks later...

@The Joker So far, I've got two possible choices, Dark Pit from Kid Icarus Uprising and Magus from Chrono Trigger. So Dark Pit isn't playable in KIU but he does act as an antihero who helps out the protag so I'm not totally sure if he would count. Then there's Magus, who does eventually become part of the hero party but his theme is mainly associated with the battle when he is the enemy, would either choice be viable for the album?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Note to artists: I'm going to be bugging you guys for your comments about the tracks you made shortly, so start thinking of some inspirational things to say ;) 

• 3 months later...