MnP 136 - Spooktober 2: Electric Boogaloo.

TheVideoGamer

Welcome to the Voting Stage!

• There are 6 entries this round.
  • There is 0 Bonus entry(s) this round
  • There IS no voter bonus this round!
  • Nobody has a vote worth 2x. 
  • When Voting, if possible, avoid granting 1:1 covers top spot.  MnP requires a bit of remixage after all.  
  • Don't vote for Bonus entries please. 
  • Do let me know if you have problems voting, and we can sort something out.
  • Try and not make any comments about each entrant until after voting has concluded. Thanks!
  • Participants may not vote for themselves.  
  • The winner of this round will join the winner of the last round in a Double Dose for MnP Round 137.

Vote ends 9th November 1PM.  

Vote here: https://compo.thasauce.net/rounds/view/MnP136

RE: Results Page Post Delay...

(pardon edits people, my ADHD is super bad right now...)

Uh...so no update on that vote results yet. And it's been 6* days. If it takes longer than a week to get things rolling again, that could be a problem. Therefore, I've decided to temporarily take the reigns and start tallying people's votes from the Compo:Thasauce page https://compo.thasauce.net/votes/index/MnP136, and if TVG doesn't make said Results Post by Wednesday Midnight PST (16th), I will submit the Results Page and get Round 137 rolling.

For possible Votes by PM. Were there any Votes Private-Messaged to @TheVideoGamerthat were submitted before the due date on November 9th 1PM? @Shid0(since you didn't vote at Compo Thasauce) did you PM your vote to@TheVideoGamerbefore November 9th 1PM?? IF SO...can such individuals ADD me into your PM conversation with TheVideoGamer? **It MUST be a pre-existing Private-Message Vote that was sent Before the Due Date of Nov 9th 1PM!! Not a Freshly-Made PM, otherwise I will have no proof that a Vote was made BEFORE the Voting Due Date of November 9th 1PM. Those who already voted at Compo:ThaSauce can completely ignore this paragraph.

On 11/4/2022 at 9:25 PM, TheVideoGamer said:

There IS no voter bonus this round!

When/if it falls upon me to submit the Vote Results, I'll assume that@TheVideoGamermeant to say that there IS INDEED a Voter BONUS, since there is 6 entries, and he hasn't explained why. Or I'm just daft.

This 36-ish hours window might also give @TheVideoGamer enough time to come back and finish up the round. Just taking the initiative, as I'm a tad worried.

((Good god this was like 45 edits...I should have sat on this update post for like an hour before submitting it...))

Edited by HoboKa
last second fixes, because ADHD real bad right now.

On 11/4/2022 at 9:25 PM, TheVideoGamer said:

Nobody has a vote worth 2x. 

I'm guessing @HarlemHeat360didn't have that Voter Bonus to give someone else a bigger shot at winning, so we could have a Double Dose round...correct? If I don't hear by Wednesday Midnight PST (16th**) then I will assume that that is the reason and will NOT apply the Voter Bonus.

EDIT) Wow I got the date totally mixed up. Fixed now.

Edited by HoboKa
Date error

5 hours ago, HoboKa said:

I'm guessing @HarlemHeat360didn't have that Voter Bonus to give someone else a bigger shot at winning, so we could have a Double Dose round...correct? If I don't hear by Wednesday Midnight PST (14th) then I will assume that that is the reason and will NOT apply the Voter Bonus.

Right. I apply to the round after this.

Results

• In 1st place with 11 points: HarlemHeat360
  • In 2nd place with 10 points: APZX
  • In 3rd place with 6 points: HoboKa
  • In 4th place with 4 points: Souperion
  • In 5th place with 3 points: TheVideoGamer**
  • And the last place hero with 1 point: Shid0
  • No BONUS this round, I believe.

@HarlemHeat360, since you won Round 135, submit me your source-pick (or add me to source-pick PM with TheVideoGamer if you already made one). @APZX, since you won 2nd place, you'll be the Double-Dose Source-Tune picker for Round 137. (Keeping in step with @TheVideoGamer's plans of a Double Dose Round, so this is the best option to go forward with that.)

Comments:

Nice round everybody, and apologies to @TheVideoGamer for my less-than-constructive feedback on your* entry. I was not in a good head-space and should have sat on that before I hit the CONFIRM button 😵. Also, next time you think there is going to be a major delay in an MnP Compo Update Post, please feel free to PM or @ me at OCR forum. Thanks!!

Please refer to @TheVideoGamer's Results Post. Thanks!! The issue has been sorted out more or less, it seems.

Edited by HoboKa

Hey guys i need to make an announcement:

The reason it's taken me so long to get to the results comes down to one problem. 

I've been having some ThaSauce admin problems, as well as computer problems, so i've been unable to access the compo, used for the results. I've been trying to get this fixed, in the hope i can get the results up as soon as possible, but as you can see it's not going so well. So my absence is trying to get stuff sorted.

Now the good news is, i've sorted everything, i can go back to running things up and smoothly.

The downside is how long it took for me to get there. If my admin hadn't had worked, i could be here in 3 months time.

Now the sad part is, because i took so long, people thought i'd vanished. I hadn't. It was me fixing this crap. So thanks HoboKa for helping me out, although your results are a little off personally. I had made my vote long before the box had closed, but i was having problems with submitting. It just didn't like my vote for some reason. So i had to copy and paste it to a Notepad document, and too figure out why it won't go in. I tried it today, and it works, after much delegating and troubleshooting.

For the skeptical:

1. The problems i've been having are real, and i'm super glad i got it sorted.

2. The voting was a real issue, and i was checking to see if i had made any errors in my voting, or if anything had gone wrong. That's sorted.

3. Please be assured, i've made it so it never happens again. Everything is smooth sailing from now on.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Edited by TheVideoGamer

23 hours ago, HoboKa said:

@HarlemHeat360, since you won Round 135, submit me your source-pick (or add me to source-pick PM with TheVideoGamer if you already made one). @APZX, since you won 2nd place, you'll be the Double-Dose Source-Tune picker for Round 137. (Keeping in step with @TheVideoGamer's plans of a Double Dose Round, so this is the best option to go forward with that.)

If you are wondering a Double Dose round simply means 2 sources for the price of one.

Because it's a special round, we essentially drop everything for something new. So receiving a win on Round 135 to be told a special round is in it's place instead is a little be unfair. So their source pick moves along a round. Whoever wins this round also submits a source for 137, alongside the winner of 135. That way both don't get robbed.

Now HarlemHeat360 did win both rounds, which is interesting. Now i don't think a Double Dose is necessary if HarlemHeat360 won both rounds, but i will continue it, because it seems like it's a good idea.

Now what you've suggested (About 2nd place) is a pretty dope idea, so i'll piggyback and announce the results...

Please don't be offended by what i say @HoboKa I'm explaining for those that are confused, and as well to help get clarification for my absence. 

I'm gonna announce the results, to account for my voting that got stuck in the post lol. 

I apologise for my absence, i will never leave you hanging!

Edited by TheVideoGamer

Results

• In 1st place with 15 points: HarlemHeat360 (See below)
  • In 2nd place with 10 points: APZX
  • In 3rd place with 7 points: HoboKa
  • In Joint 4th place with 6 points: TheVideoGamer and Souperion
  • And the last place hero with 4 points: Shido

Now in this instance HarlemHeat360 has won this round. But the unfortunate part is, that Harlem also won MnP Round 135, so i'm afraid he/she has put me in a predicament. I can't really have 2 sources from the same person for MnP Round 137 so i've decided to let the 2nd place choose the source, essentially letting 2nd place be first place (If you get me) So in that case:

APZX please PM me with your source pick for Round 137. Ideally for next week (Roughly the 25th of November) . You will join HarlemHeat360 in a Double Dose round, for MnP Round 137 Thanks!

Congrats to everyone who participated, you peeps did great! 

Comments:

Please for the love of god, do not make me have this problem again. That was a stressful 2 weeks lol.

Sometimes certain days like to play hell with me.....

Also if you're wondering. My results takes in account my vote, which for some reason just wouldn't submit to ThaSauce. It's like there was a problem or something...

Thanks all!

Edited by TheVideoGamer

1 hour ago, TheVideoGamer said:

Results

• In 1st place with 15 points: HarlemHeat360 (See below)
  • In 2nd place with 10 points: APZX
  • In 3rd place with 7 points: HoboKa
  • In Joint 4th place with 6 points: TheVideoGamer and Souperion
  • And the last place hero with 4 points: Shido

Now in this instance HarlemHeat360 has won this round. But the unfortunate part is, that Harlem also won MnP Round 135, so i'm afraid he/she has put me in a predicament. I can't really have 2 sources from the same person for MnP Round 137 so i've decided to let the 2nd place choose the source, essentially letting 2nd place be first place (If you get me) So in that case:

APZX please PM me with your source pick for Round 137. Ideally for next week (Roughly the 25th of November) . You will join HarlemHeat360 in a Double Dose round, for MnP Round 137 Thanks!

Congrats to everyone who participated, you peeps did great! 

Comments:

Please for the love of god, do not make me have this problem again. That was a stressful 2 weeks lol.

Sometimes certain days like to play hell with me.....

Also if you're wondering. My results takes in account my vote, which for some reason just wouldn't submit to ThaSauce. It's like there was a problem or something...

Thanks all!

I was going to let APZX choose anyway!