Xbox 360

The Damned

Zaid's idea of the perfect RPG is Final Fantasy 7

FF7 is a damn good game.

Yes it's over rated, and they took the series too far, but you cannot argue it is a good rpg.

Edit:Oh hey, a double post... This is the first time using tabs to post has turned out bad for me. O_o

I tried the demo, it seemed a lot easier than the first one.

But not different enough.

1942 however...

You only got to try 1 mode though, which only lasts a few mins :P

And 1942's menu is sooooo annoying. Every time you select something *LOUD PLANES FLYING*.

I tried the demo, it seemed a lot easier than the first one.

But not different enough.

I think it's plenty different enough thanks to all the modes the first game should've had. The first game was spartan. It was just the core game. Now it has multiplayer mode (still needs to be live) and a ton of modes. Also, the 1080p definition is insane. I can barely even make out the tiny pixels the game uses. Rarely you see that in videogames.

You only got to try 1 mode though, which only lasts a few mins :P

And 1942's menu is sooooo annoying. Every time you select something *LOUD PLANES FLYING*.

I was a little annoyed by that too, but I like the game enough to overlook that detail. Until they release "The Raiden Project" at least. But I won't buy it until I have my own xbox.

I think it's plenty different enough thanks to all the modes the first game should've had. The first game was spartan. It was just the core game. Now it has multiplayer mode (still needs to be live) and a ton of modes. Also, the 1080p definition is insane. I can barely even make out the tiny pixels the game uses. Rarely you see that in videogames.

I will say, it looked really sharp, and was a lot more fun that the first one. But I just can't justify buying the sequel when the original is so similar. That and I suck at the original. I think I'll stick to lumines for now.

Yeah, I think the optimal mileage of Geometry Wars is for those who can make it past 5 minutes without getting slaughtered.

Sometimes you don't last long, but then sometimes you get that awesome run that lands you a really good score. Then you just want to keep on trying again and again....and again...

I did have one, but I traded it in. I bought for 200 dollars from a friend. It was in good shape, but I just don't have the time to keep track of two game systems. Sounds ridiculous, I know. There are plenty of cool games on 360, and I can't wait to try some of the games coming out (my future roommate has one), like Mirror's Edge, Portal: Still Alive, and a few others. But I couldn't afford 60 dollar games everytime one came out, that, and it was starting to lock up for NO REASON. I wouldn't even play it for 15 minutes and it would lock up. I'm not trying to knock the system down, I know how that may sound to some. But I'm content with my Nintendo Wii and DS. Can't wait for Wario Land Shake and Kirby Super Star Deluxe on those. Sorry, I've got a knack for getting off topic on these forums.

Question: if you make a high score in Geometry Wars 2 when you are not online, does it record the score to the leaderboards the next time you sign on, or was all that work for nought?

I really don't want to pay $99 for that damn wireless adapter, and I also really don't want to run net cable down a floor. :(

Question: if you make a high score in Geometry Wars 2 when you are not online, does it record the score to the leaderboards the next time you sign on, or was all that work for nought?

I really don't want to pay $99 for that damn wireless adapter, and I also really don't want to run net cable down a floor. :(

If you have a GameCrazy or GameStop near you, I guarantee they'll have a used one for 60 bucks. Well I can't guarantee, but the GameStop I went to had like 6 used wireless adapters for 60 bucks. Works like a charm. (Still it's 60 bucks. Then again it's not 100.)