Xbox 360

The Damned

November 19th-ish?

I'm personally looking forward to it a lot. Avatars are nice, but the entire interface will be smoothened out (FINALLY) and you can actually get to see the wallpaper a bit. And finally a non-Xbox1-era user interface. I still wish it was as ambitious as Home is, but that might be a bit too ambitious..

Speaking of the new 360 experience... for those of you that bought a 360 that didn't come with a hard drive or memory unit, Microsoft is offering a fre 512mb memory card, or a 20gig hard drive for $20.

Just enter your serial number to see if you're eligible.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/hardware/memoryupdate/default.htm

HELL FUCKING YEAH! I've bought a harddrive and MU now but I didn't get it when I bought one :3 hopefully that'll count.

Also, I'm looking forward to seeing how they handle avatar clothing! Achievement-unlockable t-shirts and from-game-outfits would kick serious ammounts of ass. And yes, my backgrounds will finally be visible!

I'm actually looking forward to the avatars. Getting a wii is becoming more and more unnecessary.

VC = XBLA

Miis = Avatars

all they need its a crazy motion sensor controllers and Shigeru Miyamoto to top it off.

Plus Xbox has got Xbox Vision, a decent online service, and First Person Shooters.

If anyone else played SquareEnix's Project Sylpheed, what did you think of the cutscenes? I personally thought some of the dogfight scenes were totally gorgeous! I almost bought a High Def Video Capture card for my comp just so I could play through it and get those vids...

Sure, but more than that the game kicked ass! Also, don't say SquareEnix's Project Sylpheed, they just published it. Game Arts (Grandia and more) SETA and Anima developed it. :3

Infinite Undiscovery is also a great game. I was a bit turned off at first due to the mixed reviews, but when I saw the TRU buy 2 get 1 free deal last week, I caved and grabbed it along with Tales of Vesperia and Ninja Gaiden 2.

I'm currently busy with ToV right now so I won't dive further into IU than the 4 hours I have thus far(which have been awesome), but once I finish Vesperia(in which I keep wanting to press Y for my vertical attack ala Soul Calibur for some reason...) which is also amazing, I'll get right on it.

As for Ninja Gaiden 2, it's pretty much the same as the first, but multiplied by 10 to the power of awesome. I'll give some decent impressions soon(whatever happened to our game reviews thread btw?).

Hurray for post dyslexia.

So I've been pretty busy lately with Tales of Vesperia for my gaming.

and

I'm currently busy with ToV right now

Everybody playing it! As soon as i am done with Dead Space i will be jumping right back into it. I wanted to get the shorter game out of the way earlier. ToV is awesome.

I cannot stress enough how good the game is. You won't regret it if you do grab it sometime. It's no wonder this game sold 360s in Japan like crazy.

I think Shane Bettenhausen of 1up said the game's combat played a lot like a fighting game, and like I said before, I keep wanting to instinctively hit the Y button ala SCIV. The combat is pretty engaging to say the least. It's fun times.

Vesperia's a great game, but man... I can't help but feel sorely disappointed by the story. Not even Blue Dragon let me down this much (granted, BD was pretty mediocre in terms of story from the start). Not to spoil anything, but the final boss and ending were absolute, predictable lameness.

I guess I just put my expectations too high after Abyss's refreshing characters and extensive, tight plot. Vesperia's story ultimately proves lazy and sapped a good deal of enjoyment from the game for me.

That said, I'm on my second playthrough now. I even mastered all the recipes with Yuri.