Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History

Fishy

I'll fight any challengers to the death for Metallic Mario, I have this idea in my head that'd make it a bitchin house track.

In case you haven't heard my stuff, contact me on aim and I'll hook you up.

My AIM is Fishy1618@aol.com.

Alternatively you could send it to Fishy1618@gmail.com, eithers good with me.

Also, the-almighty-tallest has already shown interest in that track. Assuming we like your stuff when we hear it, you'd have to ask him really. I don't really want the same track done twice on this.

I'd like to join, tell me what I need to do...

Show us some recent examples of your best remixes and we'll decide if you can join then. I remember seeing you name in the WIPs forum, I'll check something out in a bit.

EDIT: I had a look at ocean's turntables in the WIPs section, and it was pretty good, but this isn't really my genre so I can't say for sure, I'll have a word with POCKETMAN.

I'll fight any challengers to the death for Metallic Mario, I have this idea in my head that'd make it a bitchin house track.

In case you haven't heard my stuff, contact me on aim and I'll hook you up.

I was gonna do that one.... BUT I'll let you have it instead. I don't really have that many ideas for it yet.

Just don't disappoint.

I'm currently checking out the Soundtrack to see what else I could do.

EDIT - We need to get a guitarist for Main Theme. Well, we don't need to, but It would be awesome if we did. And Ive now came to realize that Bomb-On Battlefield and Main theme are the same song.

2nd EDIT - I'd be interested in either Slider or ending... Maybe even both. But if somebody wants to take one, thats cool, I'll take the other.

Show us some recent examples of your best remixes and we'll decide if you can join then. I remember seeing you name in the WIPs forum, I'll check something out in a bit.

EDIT: I had a look at ocean's turntables in the WIPs section, and it was pretty good, but this isn't really my genre so I can't say for sure, I'll have a word with POCKETMAN.

http://www.e-concerto.net/journey.mp3 <--this one's currently on the judging panel (Skies of Arcadia - "The Journey of the Delphinus"), Ocean's Turntables is the beginning of a remix, not even close to being done...

• Liontamer changed the title to Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History