The Newbie Introduction Thread: Come on in and say hello!

Mahaboo

Hello everybody

I m an amateur producer, working with propellerheads reason and i ve made some remixes of the game halo and i m also lookin forward 2 make more remixes of different games.

i m from germany, my english sux and my music style is 1.orchestral 2. crossing everything from hip hop over drumandbass speedcore

im lookin forward 2 learn n enjoy here :)

hey...Newb here.

I just found the wonders of OCR and well, am wishing I still had my editing programs.

I've concocted a few songs of my own before, the only one you'd ever find is "Draygen vs. Tainted Rose"...but man, I wish I could get back into this.

either way, I'm a fan of Final Fantasy and Chrono games, work at a games store and am just a nerd in general :D

I guess I should introduce myself. You may wonder why my post count is so low for a guy who joined almost 3 years ago, so I'll tell ya. The reason I joined was because I wanted to hear the WIP's because I thought it was pretty cool listening to how remixes developed.

I've been playing video games since I was a baby. The first game I beat was Super Metroid, I think. I am a Nintendo supporter, not fanboy, but I have more games on my PS2 than GC. I'm 16, and almost out of my sophmore year in High School!!

I guess I should introduce myself. You may wonder why my post count is so low for a guy who joined almost 3 years ago, so I'll tell ya. The reason I joined was because I wanted to hear the WIP's because I thought it was pretty cool listening to how remixes developed.

I've been playing video games since I was a baby. The first game I beat was Super Metroid, I think. I am a Nintendo supporter, not fanboy, but I have more games on my PS2 than GC. I'm 16, and almost out of my sophmore year in High School!!

That's odd.....i'm 16 and almost out of my junior year in HS...i didn't skip or anythin.... well hi anyway...

Hey guys. I've been coming here downloading remixes for almost a year now, and just started lurking the forums around E3. Well, I finally made a name, so HI!

Hmmmm...I'll probably need a sig though...any volunteers? :wink:

Hmmmm...I'll probably need a sig though...any volunteers? :wink:

Weclome, and for all your sig needs, check out Ye Olde Sig Shoppe thread, or if you're feeling a little bold, check out the The unofficial UnMod sig maker's thread.

Man solo, I've seen you alter your sig just a bit like every week or so. 1st a monkey jumpin on ur dude then a little stance now another.....i want one too

Ahem..I'm new here and didn't know there was a thread for this and made a new thread by mistake. I apologize for that. Anyway, i've been downloading remixes from this site for..about a year now. I finally made an account so I just wanted to say Hi.

Hey guys, the name is Jordan and I'm a 20 year old software engineer in San Luis Obispo, California, also going to school there (if anyone needs help with some programming assignments I would love nothing more than to help!!). Not much else to say other than I love music (anyone else a Hybrid fan I wonder?). I've worked on and completed a couple of emulators (gameboy color and nes) too, which I wish I had the time to clean up and release :)

At any rate I probably won't talk much but I'll try my best to contribute to these forums =]

Hello Newbies and welcome to OCR. I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you run into any trouble feel free to drop me a PM. :)

P.S. If you stumble into UnMod just do yourself a favour and ignore the idiots. That's not saying everybody is, (at least I hope so, I post there) but we do have our fair share.

I just found this site whilst stumbling around the web. It looks very interesting and I am going to work my way through some more of it in just a minute.

I am 26, a music student living in England, and a sometime software tester. I stronngly believe that sausages, mash and tomato ketchup make the finest meal. And that the gameboy Tetris theme is still the best piece of computer music ever. Yes, ever.

I am building a site at the moment - www.opensourcemusic.info - and should you fancy getting involved with that, please get in touch.