Need info on good games

BlackDragonSoul

Hey fellow gamers. I have a question to ask and here is the reason behind it. My mother has to work in the electronics at Target the day after Thanksgiving and when it comes to games and all that she has no idea. She just buys the games for me and my brother and if she still does not understand what we are talking about then she would take us with and we point at the game or system that we want. So I thought I can get your help on making a list of the games that most people will buy for this holiday season. We can go down a list of systems and the games most likely be bought. So in all truth I need a list for all the games for all the systems that is hot this year.

Wii:

Metroid Prime 3

Super Mario Galaxy

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games

Super Paper Mario

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles

Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

Tomb Raider: Anniversary

Rayman Raving Rabbids 2

Geometry Wars: Galaxies

LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga

That's per Eurogamer, but pretty solid, all things considered.

Hey fellow gamers. I have a question to ask and here is the reason behind it. My mother has to work in the electronics at Target the day after Thanksgiving and when it comes to games and all that she has no idea. She just buys the games for me and my brother and if she still does not understand what we are talking about then she would take us with and we point at the game or system that we want. So I thought I can get your help on making a list of the games that most people will buy for this holiday season. We can go down a list of systems and the games most likely be bought. So in all truth I need a list for all the games for all the systems that is hot this year.

PC:

Orange Box

Crysis: Both versions (vista sales will likely jump)

Tabula Rasa

Hellgate: London

Simcity societies.

Gears of War (now out on PC)

Supreme Commander Forged Alliance

Company of Heros Opposing Fronts

Farcry 2

These are likely the major games Some of them are not out yet and some will not be out before the end of christmas but these are the games everyone will be talking about for the PC no bones about it.