Wild Arms: ARMed and DANGerous - History

Jenz Drake

You know, reading the first few pages of the thread now, this album has come a long way! It's on the cusp of completion after almost 2 years of effort and the right mental approach to leading. I can't wait as a listener to hear what great goodies everyone has in store for us in this album, it should be pretty kickass :D!

I did the same (read through some of the first pages), and I have to agree. It was fun to read the bits where it started to come together at a rapid pace, and that was just September 2009!

I just submitted our arrangement to the panel. Pretty excited to see how that turns out.

--Eino

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The progress has been a tad slow and that was unexpected! Though, it will be worth it in the end. Almost there for eval.

Hey Jade, do you have an arrangement for the album to be released on 12/20/11 to coincide with the the 15 year anniversary of Wild Arms, or was that just more of a hope? Cause if a project of this scope hasn't went into eval yet and with the length of the album queue, I don't see how it will still be released this year. :cry:

57 tracks and counting!

By the way, is "Priority Nemesis" the regular boss battle theme ReMixed by Flexstyle? I noticed it just got past the panel and O-Clocked will now release it as a single.

And is "Premonitions" the ReMix for A Wound Carved Upon the Heart?

Priority Nemesis is "Battle M-BOSS." IT'S A BANGIN' TRACK. It will shake your room. :nicework:

Premonitions by Avaris is "Oh, Abbey Maiden..." :) It's a very beautiful track too! :-D

Don't count just yet! I'm not! Still waiting on 2 more tracks (including Salluz). Then I think it's safe to say the eval can be sent. MAYBE some tracks will be added later by bLiNd.. I will let you guys know the deal. He's been hella busy with that RPG score and voice acting. I think djp might let him add on those tracks...let's see what he says!