Perfect Dark End Credits Metal Remix!!

Andy Gillion

I've never played Perfect Dark so I've never heard the original.

However, that was seven shades of awesome. I do think that when those orchestra hits come in, they might be just a little over-powering. That's my only complaint though. I love the rhythm guitar and your lead playing reminds me of Stephan Forte.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd say you should add a sizeable, fast-paced, totally improvised original solo in around 1:14, just after the choir section. It's begging to be longer, but since looping would be kind of weak, that's the ticket. These guys at this site really like adding original content to the songs anyways, and there is no better example of that than a killer solo.

Yeah, pretty sick cover of the track. The rhythm guitars drown the leads a little bit, though - just sayin'. Otherwise, it's pretty awesome.

Adding a solo to the middle probably wouldn't help get it onto OCR too much, though it would make the track more awesome - the fact that it's a verbatum cover of the original strikes the possibility of getting it posted; even with some wankery in there that wouldn't change a thing. Sorry, guys, this probably won't see the front page of OCR unless Andy wanted to pretty much start from scratch and rewrite it.

That's not detracting anything from this cover - it's pretty awesome as it is.