[Recruiting] SONG MAKERS / REMIXERS

FreedomSound

Hello i am recruiting a team for a YouTube channel to make or remix music, please contact  therealfreedomsound@gmail.com

Basically my channel is any remix what would bring in an audience and what is original so there are no copyrights laws so i am able to pay the remixer, also original songs what bring in audience and the money made from it i would send it to you for being apart of the team, i am admin so i make the video and manage the Channel and im not intrested in thew money just the enjoyment of making the videos.

Basically the money i earn i will pay the maker or that video    

Basically my channel is any remix what would bring in an audience and what is original so there are no copyrights laws so i am able to pay the remixer, also original songs what bring in audience and the money made from it i would send it to you for being apart of the team, i am admin so i make the video and manage the Channel and im not intrested in thew money just the enjoyment of making the videos.

Basically the money i earn i will pay the maker or that video    

Alarm bells are sounding in my head.

You're looking to be a middleman where other people provide effort and content and surrender all creative licensing to you under the premise that you would forward youtube advertising revenue to the song creator in the future. This could be enticing if you had a channel that already has a massive following because if you don't then we could just post content to our own youtube channels and the search algorithms would return the same viewing numbers but we retain control.

To give up your own creative licensing is a massive loss of control, It actually is something I do but I am remunerated through large session fees per day if I record for an artist. Some incentivization would definitely be needed because we're all capable here of doing anything you could provide at a technical level.

3 minutes ago, Aster said:

Alarm bells are sounding in my head.

You're looking to be a middleman where other people provide effort and content and surrender all creative licensing to you under the premise that you would forward youtube advertising revenue to the song creator in the future. This could be enticing if you had a channel that already has a massive following because if you don't then we could just post content to our own youtube channels and the search algorithms would return the same viewing numbers but we retain control.

To give up your own creative licensing is a massive loss of control, It actually is something I do but I am remunerated through large session fees per day if I record for an artist. Some incentivization would definitely be needed because we're all capable here of doing anything you could provide at a technical level.

I just want to create original content, i make the the animation / video on adobe after effects . i do this becaus esome people cannot afford it so basically im helping you guys out. and i credit the maker in the video  

Hmmm, if you forget the whole copyright thingy I could actually see some sort of a benefit in joining a kind of a joined YouTube channel with multiple remixers. I love collaborations between multiple musicians, and by having the support of more musicians = more videos = more people tending to subscribe and share, I can definitely a nice deal. It'd be like some sort of a small OCR YouTube channel which also has original music and makes the creators a bit of pocket money. 

But... I find your role in this whole idea a bit confusing. You say that we, as musicians need to make content that 'brings in an audience', implying some sort of a certain standard you ask for. You at the same time offer us 'original content and animation / video on Adobe after effects'. Which might sound like a nice deal if we had any clue on what you actually had in mind. Some cool punbased channel title, a nice logo, an actual example of your animation / adobe after effects? We've got no idea of what you're capable of doing at all. 

Right now it's very vague what you do, and while you actually have some really nice intentions and ideas that with some input may work out, it makes it kind of impossible for us to be interested in your idea. I'd suggest working out your plan for a bit, making a nice portfolio which showcases your abilities and then try it again. Because I'm certain that there is some potential in your plan :) 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/29/2016 at 1:54 PM, FreedomSound said:

I just want to create original content, i make the the animation / video on adobe after effects .

So create original content and use public domain songs.

On 4/29/2016 at 1:54 PM, FreedomSound said:

i do this becaus esome people cannot afford it so basically im helping you guys out. and i credit the maker in the video

I have a YouTube channel, with videos consisting of an image and my audio playing.  Anyone capable of registering a google account and loading an image and audio into windows movie maker (or the equivalent) can do this.  How are you helping anyone out exactly?  Are your animations / videos on adobe after effects award winning?  Have you already gained a significant following?  Are you guaranteeing the video you make will go viral?