Old 05-16-2002, 05:43 PM
Matthew Newman
Luigi (+2000)
OC ReMix Artist Profile

OCR00221 - Panzer Dragoon 'Panzer Groove'

It's McVaffe. you can't hardly go wrong with one of his ultratracks of doom.
Flowing arrangement, kicking drums, and stellar instrumentation makes
this just gorgeous. Great stuff.
Sponsored Links

Please join us the next two weeks supporting our sponsor, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call™!!
Old 08-07-2002, 04:39 AM
Kraid (+1200)

Send a message via AIM to TheWired Send a message via MSN to TheWired
good show !

Having played the game in and out, this track brings back a lot of memories, and i must tell you that this mix is faithfull to the game, the song sounds perfect with all the instrumentation given, the tambas give it that little exotic touch that keeps it linked with the game's mood.

Just listening to this reminds me of the days i would spend playing this game in and out, and playing it again .. A must have to anyone who likes soft instrumental music.
Old 01-15-2003, 10:04 PM
Dr. Wily (+1300)

Send a message via AIM to AnotherOneBitesTheDust
The melody in this is very weird. It seems like it could vary greatly but it stays the same. Hmmm. Maybe it's just a sign of a good and flexible melody. So those who don't hear what I would hear will most likely enjoy the serenity of it all.

Click the pic to get my OverClocked SM/DWI files. (For those of you curious, I do not have a radio station...at all!)
Old 02-18-2003, 10:31 PM
Danny Adler
Mother Brain (+4000)
OC ReMix Artist Profile

This is pretty cool. A good choice to mix. The bassline, drums, and small amount of guitar are done very well and are nice additions to the track. Other than that, I'm somewhat dissapointed in how this track is not a whole lot more than the original version plus those things I mentioned. Take away the drums, bassline, and little guitar, and you've pretty much got an imitation of the original. Nice sound quality, drums, bass, groove, but not much added to this. Very quick fade out ending too. Didn't like that.
Old 05-08-2004, 05:54 AM
Red Mage (+400)

Send a message via AIM to Vash the Stampede
Oh man, this sure brings back memories of a classic! The Saturn was a system I still love and appreciate, and to see some Saturn ReMixs is awesome!! Bravo!!
Old 02-19-2006, 11:32 PM
Dan Hibiki (+50)

Send a message via AIM to Trentdaddy Send a message via MSN to Trentdaddy Send a message via Yahoo to Trentdaddy
I could have sworn I've heard this song before, and I never played Panzer Dragoon. It almost sounds like something out of 1602 A.D.(PC). In fact when I heard it, I could have sworn this song was in it. So weird. Good stuff though.
Old 07-05-2006, 07:25 PM
Snacks 'N Jaxson (+25)

Location: A small precifus inside djpretzel's ear. (great way to hear good music)
Send a message via MSN to Soapy
As one of the too few fans of the panzer dragoon series, I applaud thee. This song was a good choice to remix, as it were a classic of the game title.
Old 05-17-2007, 02:19 PM
Andrew Luers, Judge, Unsung Heroes Director
Big Boss (+6000)
OC ReMix Artist Profile

I think the title is a bit misleading, as this is more about the flute melody rather than the groove, but no worries. I like the piano and percussion.
Very pretty song, but it is too relaxing for me to listen to right now in the morning.

so..sleepy....

-_- zzzz
Old 09-06-2007, 04:26 PM

Beautiful, serene, just a little sad, with an undercurrent of hope. Just the way I like 'em! I think it takes a few listens to get the "groove" part of the song but fortunately this is an easy track to put on repeat. I remember when this game came out for Saturn and my sister and I were admiring the water effects as we played I believe it was the first level. Good times. Great track!
Old 05-08-2008, 08:42 AM

Awesome bass. The flute playing the melody is very beautiful and the other instruments like acoustic guitar and the subtle piano really make the combination more than the sum of its parts. The ending is a bit sudden, otherwise really great stuff.