Speaking as Jayy:
I've always enjoyed music. I would rather listen to music than watch tv or a movie.
So I guess that's where my inspiration to create original tracks really comes from.
My brother and I till this day are still composing tracks in genres like New Age, Dance, and Electronic. (As of recent mostly Electronic tracks.)
But.....there are definitely some tracks that sort of boosted our ego.
1. Malcos - A to Z "Sweet track from Malcos, it's some sort of blend between electronic and hip-hop."
2. SGX - Composer "When I heard this for the first time, I got freakin chills. Don't know why."
3. BT - Simply Being Loved "Vocals from this track are sort of catchy. Loved it when I first heard it."
4. Prodigy - Firestarter (Instrumental) "Adrenaline will always be pumping with this one."
5. McVaffe - The Darkness And The Light "This is one of the first remixes that I've listened to on OCR. I've been here for awhile and this is still in my faves. Transitions are awesome!
We've always wanted to at least create one album, and it looks like we're getting it done.