Super Smash Bros Brawl

Arek the Absolute

Jap vs US version works just fine. A bit of lag in the beginning but it goes away within a few matches.

I'm in Chicago today, so I won't be playing until tomorrow evening. Still, I'm definitely looking forward to it -- I have all of the ClanOCR people registered on my Wii, so I'll be sure to keep an eye open for you guys!

There are a lot more people in the clan than who is on it right now. Also, brawl has it's own set of friendcodes, so we are going to have to add each other yet again for us to play each other.

Jap vs US version works just fine. A bit of lag in the beginning but it goes away within a few matches.

There are a lot more people in the clan than who is on it right now. Also, brawl has it's own set of friendcodes, so we are going to have to add each other yet again for us to play each other.

With brawl, if you just have each other's Wii code and WiiConnect24 enabled, it'll automatically exchange Brawl codes for you while on standby. Just FYI.

I'm going to enter my Gamestops' local tourney too, it'd be nice to win that prize but it's mostly to make sure I actually get the damn thing. I don't trust game retailers too much with this sort of thing, even if I pre-ordered 7 months ago.

I look forward to possibly fighting some people here, even if I'm something of an on and off lurker.

Hey Arek, has Ash set this up yet, or do I have to do it?

She should already be a part of it. I will ask her though just to make sure.

Also: ATTENTION ALL PEOPLE EXCITED FOR THE BRAWL RELEASE!!

Tonight is the night! Do not forget to join #clanocr on the enterthegame server to set up matches and to talk all about brawl and other games that have online play. Let us all join together for this event and create some good times! This thread is full of people who are apparently getting this game, so I expect to see most, if not all of you there!

Once again, the channel is #clanocr on the enterthegame server *the same server that #ocremix is in*. This site is about game music, but the roots to that is of course the games that have them, and that is what the clan is all about. Uniting us together to join in on what brought us all here in the first place! See ya there!

I'd like to join, but I know I'm not good enough yet. I'll train with my friends then I might join.

No need to be shy about your skills dude. Everyone is technically not good at it yet *sans a few at smashboards and gt but i mean seriously the majority is just...no*. Just join up anyways! The more the merrier man, and we would be happy to have you aboard.

Google Mirc. Download that and then join the server named "enterthegame". Once that is done, type /join #clanocr. Then you are good to go.

Anyhow, copy pasta - ATTENTION ALL PEOPLE EXCITED FOR THE BRAWL RELEASE!!

Tonight is the night! Do not forget to join #clanocr on the enterthegame server to set up matches and to talk all about brawl and other games that have online play. Let us all join together for this event and create some good times! This thread is full of people who are apparently getting this game, so I expect to see most, if not all of you there!

Once again, the channel is #clanocr on the enterthegame server *the same server that #ocremix is in*. This site is about game music, but the roots to that is of course the games that have them, and that is what the clan is all about. Uniting us together to join in on what brought us all here in the first place! See ya there!

Wow, I am surprised. Everybody is too busy to say "Oh my god. I haz it!"

So, I am going back to Brawl.

Oh, I guess I should share some relevant news before I leave. I picked it up from Wal-Mart, and wow, was there a party. There were 60 or so people waiting around for midnight. There were only 48 copies, and so they flew off the shelf. One guy went crazy after getting it. He ran around the electronics section. "Oh my god... it feels so good" and then he high-fived all of us and ran out.

:-)