Sign in to follow this  
OceansAndrew

Final Fantasy IV: Echoes of Betrayal, Light of Redemption - History

I'm excited for the release. Although, I'm a little worried that my pieces won't be judged in time...

Have you seen how much later the Super Dodge Ball tracks took in some cases? Need not worry, if it gets in it gets in. A bunch of us are waiting with baited breath, you're not alone. :-) Your stuff rocks, Abadoss.

Have you seen how much later the Super Dodge Ball tracks took in some cases?

Which ones? The ones coinciding with the release of the OUS album or the ones pulled from the not-yet-completed OCR project, and thus aren't late?

In other words, :tomatoface:.

Which ones? The ones coinciding with the release of the OUS album or the ones pulled from the not-yet-completed OCR project, and thus aren't late?

In other words, :tomatoface:.

Oh NO! I've been thusly de-trolled from my immitation forum trolling!!! I'll admit, I was young, confused, and naive, but doesn't every man deserve a second chance?

Larry, I have a sneaking suspicion that you're secretly Empreror Palpatine. Response?

Larry, I have a sneaking suspicion that you're secretly Empreror Palpatine.

Nah, Palpatine is too white.

Yeah, he's more like Vader.

Maybe since he called himself the "whitest black guy ever" he's closer to Lando Calrisian.

Lando Calrisian = whitest black guy ever.

Darth Vader (white guy with black guy's voice in all black armor) = blackest white guy ever.

I have just proven how broken my brain is.

You certainly have. :roll:

I've been going over the project a lot recently to get everything ready, and I really am amazed at how ridiculously good the whole thing is. At the same time, I also can't help but think of how ridiculously smooth Lando was.

He makes me believe in the power of colt 45.

Well, I can tell you for one thing that my co-workers are sick of hearing me jump up and down because I can't contain myself much longer.

So, Nah.