Sign in to follow this  
Arek the Absolute

OCR's 1st Super Smash Bros Brawl Tourmanent

Your lag with Critical Hit must not have been as bad as mine, because it was literally unplayable when I tried to play him. It took over half a minute to get through the 3-2-1-GO! I exited out as soon as it would let me.

I was surprised myself, honestly. Jam must have an incredible connection or something, because my lag with him wasn't half as bad as with either of you. That being said, it wasn't poetry in motion either. (But it WAS pretty damn fun)

You're still not done, you're still in the loser's bracket. If you want of course, but Its always fun.

I lost in the loser's bracket, man. That means I'm out. :wink:

I lost in the loser's bracket, man. That means I'm out. :wink:

Well, I didnt know that until now.

We should play more often though. :-)

Yeah I kind of realized that afterwords too. After the third match, he went offline and posted here. Guess he didn't know either.

JoeFu if you're on later we can finish it up since you still have another match.

If everything remains as they are now, I am going to give out bis to a lot of people.

I have been getting a lot of messages from people who are waiting for their opponents and it is holding up this damn thing.

So ya, do your matches or expect to be eliminated by default.

If everything remains as they are now, I am going to give out bis to a lot of people.

I have been getting a lot of messages from people who are waiting for their opponents and it is holding up this damn thing.

So ya, do your matches or expect to be eliminated by default.

Byes is the right spelling.[/nazi]

i'm paranoid of being eliminated because of last time. so just to let you know i'm in contact with Derrit and we planned to go tonight. he's on aim now but idle. perhaps he will return momentarily.

I can't play my match until Ocean and Nekofrog play their round, and then someone plays against Vintage.

So yeah what G-T said.

Im still waiting for JoeFu to finish playing their matches so one of them can fight dPaladin, so one of them can figtht me.

:(

Ive been waiting for over a week, I think.