OCR Diablo II Community

relyanCe

I'm pretty sure zircon and a few other guys play(ed) diablo II. There used to be a thread about it, too. You should search for it.

I'm thinking about getting diablo 2. My gamestop has the "Warchest" value pack for like 30 or 40 bucks.

Global-Trance and a few others have revived the sport as of late.

East Coast ID: Sindra

West Coast ID: SinDaemon

I *just* started back up, so my characters are pretty low-level as of now. I'll work on improving that thought between work, art competition, and preparing for Otakon like the geek I am. O.o I'll mostly be on the East Coast server though.

Me and my friend lan'd that game on the Fourth until 2 am. Got through Baal and the Cow Level. He made a Barbarian and I was already playing my Necromancer. We started Nightmare mode but I had to go back to my house. His mom killed the lan. :(

Right now he's borrowing my disk so he can play until he picks up the battle chest sometime this week.

I'm currently not really interested in battle.net because I'd rather play single player or lan. But once I get more into the game and my friend gets the battle chest, I will battle.net more.

I wish I could jump in. I started over a few days ago, and decided to try using the Paladin (I've played through as the Sorceress and Assassin). He's up to level 20 right now, and I'm close to halfway through Act II. Sadly, I have a 1kb/s upload speed, which makes even games like Diablo II and RTSes stutter pretty badly (I found out last time I tried a few years back with a few folks from OCR).