OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

powerlord, there is already a remake of rock 2 called "aesop rock," but it's kinda buggy (sometimes the gas animation gets stuck on on players and they have to run around with it in their screen).

also i don't know about other guys but i had the same problem with trying to buy l4d, but i had the same problem a couple weeks before that when trying to gift TF2 to my brother... i just kept trying until it went through (no bogus charges appeared on my card or anything... although i don't really suggest doing that unless you're stubborn). someone told me that there is some file you can delete that will fix the problem but i forget because i don't have irc logging turned on.

also it's saturday, so i'll probably play! (but good god versus mode in l4d is so awesome... i've finally figured out how to wall jump as hunter :D )

I won't be on for a while as my headset broke due to my wife stepping on it. I will return shortly.

I am well aware that I can use my computer speakers.

But my wife doesn't know that.

NEW HEADSET WOOOOOOOOO!!!

You can't use your speakers to comment on arena games, therefore, you can't use your speakers.

/SLAPPINGDAHI5TOBLECK!!!

Yeah. Tis a shame. My wife said she would throw it in with my copious amounts of games and wireless Rock Band guitars for christmas, so I am happy at the moment.

One thing I do need, I am building a new computer and I need someone to pickout a case for me. Preferably one with good air cooling. (Can't trust that liquid cooling to the military movers).

It will be called the Hyaku-Shiki, and will replace my current rig, the Gelgoog.

My new map is ready for a field test, I designed it to be a lot less complicated than my last one, it's an alpine style 2 round cp map. The first round has 1 cp and the teams fight to control the cp until time runs out. As each team caps the cp the timer is reset at a slightly lower amount until one team wins by defending until time is up.

In the second round it's a standard attack/defend cp map.

I honestly don't know how this will be to play, but I'd really like to give it a go. If anyone plays it and has suggestions let me know!

Here's some screens,

cp_stronghold_b1_optimize0000.jpg

cp_stronghold_b1_optimize0001.jpg

cp_stronghold_b1_optimize0002.jpg

cp_stronghold_b1_optimize0004.jpg

Download link:

http://forums.tf2maps.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=822

My new map is ready for a field test, I designed it to be a lot less complicated than my last one, it's an alpine style 2 round cp map. The first round has 1 cp and the teams fight to control the cp until time runs out. As each team caps the cp the timer is reset at a slightly lower amount until one team wins by defending until time is up.

In the second round it's a standard attack/defend cp map.

I honestly don't know how this will be to play, but I'd really like to give it a go. If anyone plays it and has suggestions let me know!

Added to server.

Download link:

http://forums.tf2maps.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=822

I love the design. Also the whole "duke it out till time runs out" is a cool concept. Good show Zeph!!

Nice that you've included the frog into the map as well! XD

As a matter of fact, there's 2 frogs, AND a cow! It's in Atmuh's server's rotation now, it has a few issues, but that's the way it goes. If you get a chance to play on it let me know if you find any problems, Thanks.

As a matter of fact, there's 2 frogs, AND a cow! It's in Atmuh's server's rotation now, it has a few issues, but that's the way it goes. If you get a chance to play on it let me know if you find any problems, Thanks.

It's quite a nice map Zephyr! Has nice little touches that give it personality and the spawn side-by-side with transparent walls is cool. The only problem I had was in the middle of the map it would give a drop in frame rate, but it's not a big deal.

Nice work!