OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

I thought it was a lot of fun. I'm glad we at least tried it, regardless of whether or not it becomes tradition.

Also, I think the amount of people we had were just right. There's nothing wrong with 6 v 6, or however high it got.

Agreed. It's nice to have a lower number sometimes. You have to try harder when there's less team mates to back you up.

I wish I didn't have to miss the OCR night yesterday. I'm also sad I'll have to miss it next Saturday if we do it again since I'll be at an office Christmas party (yeah, I know it'll only be Nov. 15, not sure why they're having the party then). You can bet that I'll be on in two weeks though.

I wish I didn't have to miss the OCR night yesterday. I'm also sad I'll have to miss it next Saturday if we do it again since I'll be at an office Christmas party (yeah, I know it'll only be Nov. 15, not sure why they're having the party then). You can bet that I'll be on in two weeks though.

Yeah, I missed it too because I spent the night with a friend...Saturday nights are just not good for me in general (although the Saturday night after Black Friday I may be on).

I broke it for a period of time, but now it should be fixed. Everyone with reserved slots should check out their admins (type /admin in chat), I added quite a bit of new stuff, and of course it'd be nice if people would check it all and post if something goes wrong.

Hopefully the team scrambler works now too (try typing /votescramble in chat).

Hopefully the team scrambler works now too (try typing /votescramble in chat).

If it's not part of one of the new mods, it won't. I moved ScrambleTeams.smx to the disabled folder a while back.

Also, we need to bug Dr. Tiddlywink to give us a bugfixed version of cp_downtown.

One last addition. I was linked to this image on 4chan and saved it before it was lost:

announcer.jpg

If it's not part of one of the new mods, it won't. I moved ScrambleTeams.smx to the disabled folder a while back.

Also, we need to bug Dr. Tiddlywink to give us a bugfixed version of cp_downtown.

One last addition. I was linked to this image on 4chan and saved it before it was lost:

announcer.jpg

On that subject, is everything alright with Dr. Tiddlywink? He seemed rather angry yesterday and didn't use voice chat, that and he removed everyone from his friends list.

Hmm that's a nice picture, though I imagined her a little bit younger. Nice touch how she's both RED and BLU.

This is also fantastic (assuming it's you).

Apparently me and Brushfire make a really good team. Last night we killed EVERYONE.

It is me. I figured I should get everyone used to how scary and unphotogenic I am before the OCR podcast starts up again.

I do believe we do make a good team. Killing everyone apparently is a good thing.