OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

haha Powerlord, yeah that was me. Brushfire kept getting angry because he was pyrorushing the sentry after i distracted it, and it'd turn back around and kill him because i got knocked back too far and didn't stay close enough to it. This WAS early in the energy drink era though so I didn't really know better.

also rambo type it with me: "A lot" :P

It is that whole school thing. Do to much of it and you become a funless husk of your former self. Dr. Brushfire is gonna prescribe you 50 tabs of Team Fortressonol. Along with some Head-On for your headaches.

But seriously, we miss you d00d.

Yes, school sucks, so do headaches.

The funny thing is, you weren't even talking to me, and yet... it describes what's going on in my life right now (fun fact: I missed two classes this week due to headaches from not getting enough sleep).

Then again, even without homework, I have a 50+ hour work + school week.

Yes, school sucks, so do headaches.

The funny thing is, you weren't even talking to me, and yet... it describes what's going on in my life right now (fun fact: I missed two classes this week due to headaches from not getting enough sleep).

Then again, even without homework, I have a 50+ hour work + school week.

Lets not forget about being a funless husk either. Playing that game that isn't Team Fortress 2 is unforgivable. Don't play anymore, and I will unseat you as the person who played the most on the server.

Lets not forget about being a funless husk either. Playing that game that isn't Team Fortress 2 is unforgivable. Don't play anymore, and I will unseat you as the person who played the most on the server.

Ha, you can't even remember which game it was!

baha and I are on spring break this week, so I doubt it's too much school. Then again, he might still have to work and stuffs. I'm at home without my beautiful machine, and when I tried playing tf2, it was more like tf2 slideshow. I get back on Sunday, so I'm sure all see you nerds around.

baha and I are on spring break this week, so I doubt it's too much school. Then again, he might still have to work and stuffs. I'm at home without my beautiful machine, and when I tried playing tf2, it was more like tf2 slideshow. I get back on Sunday, so I'm sure all see you nerds around.

Actually, the reason I was able to be on so much this week was precisely because it was spring break. I have a good deal of work I need to get through tomorrow and Sunday that I put off all break...which I kinda wish I didn't do.

Actually, the reason I was able to be on so much this week was precisely because it was spring break. I have a good deal of work I need to get through tomorrow and Sunday that I put off all break...which I kinda wish I didn't do.

I have a gigantic lab report due next Friday. (60 pages is the limit, but I'll probably get around 20-30).

And it's only like 35% of my grade. And I haven't started.

(as in I'll be back in a week)