OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

See, to my knowledge, that's not the current ruling on the OCR server. This is probably why you feel they aren't inforced. :|

'no sticky spawn camping

unless it's a spawn then go ahead and sticky it'

deerrererp

'no sticky spawn camping

unless it's a spawn then go ahead and sticky it'

deerrererp

Spawn doors are largely considered 1 directional doors. Dustbowl 2 and 3 for example, have both setup doors, and spawn doors Durrrrr

What most suits me? Scout or spy?

Scoot!

I'll take Red - Sniper?

Spawn doors are largely considered 1 directional doors. Dustbowl 2 and 3 for example, have both setup doors, and spawn doors Durrrrr

in dustbowl you can get into that area as the red team, so any demoman with the intent to spawn camp probably isn't going to camp the doors that aren't spawn rooms

Bleck, I appreciate the crusade against spawn camping...but it's really a non-issue.

If you're being spawned camps by a demo, either a) go pyro and blow them away or B) go heavy and shoot them.

Seriously, not hard.

in dustbowl you can get into that area as the red team, so any demoman with the intent to spawn camp probably isn't going to camp the doors that aren't spawn rooms

Oh. See that's what usually happens on dustbowl. And people often complain about spawn camping, even though they aren't camping the spawn doors. They're camping where the setup doors were, because they're easy chokepoints close to spawn. I guess you aren't one of the people complaining on those levels. :<

Bleck, I appreciate the crusade against spawn camping...but it's really a non-issue.

If you're being spawned camps by a demo, either a) go pyro and blow them away or B) go heavy and shoot them.

Seriously, not hard.

I agree. Unless the demo has backup. Then it becomes increasingly tough as fuck. <3

A demo to camp the door, and a heavy-medic to clean up anything that DOES get through, for example.

Either way, I haven't found there to be a blatent problem with any cases on OCR in months.

I know we were getting rocked to hell on steel Bleck, but honestly, our team sucked.

Okay crazy idea, but it just might work.

I am working with relyanCe to produce an OCR TF2 Family photo. I need regulars to fill the photo. I have called pyro. If you want to be represented tell me what class and lemme know.

I gotta do something to fill the void till Verizon unfucks my internet.

I haven't been on the server as much for a while (though I'm getting back into it), but am I regular enough to count? If so I'll take Red Medic.

yeah that's just dumb

the thing here is that I was talking about steel, where the setup doors basically are the spawn doors

Last time I checked, the motd specifically says opaque spawn doors.

Which the setup gates on Steel aren't, not even the opaque one, because once it opens, it stays open for the rest of the round.

The idea is that, if you can be killed by exiting your spawn, with no forewarning what-so-ever, and no recourse (other than ubers), it's not really fair.

Steel's setup gates aren't spawncamping IMO, especially since you can go around it in 2 other ways, if they're actually stickying the spawn room door (the door to the room where you spawn for those who are obviously confused) then that's not allowed. But in also IMO I think that if an admin tells them to stop, and they don't, then it's insubordination anyways, so kick them for that instead if you don't want to kick for spawncamping.

Also, WHAT RAMBO SAYS GOES, so I guess I'll be red scoot instead.

Yes, I know, I'm wishy-washy like a wishy-washing machine.

okay guess I'm micspamming all the time from now on

after all it's easy to just mute me so it's really a non-issue

Exactly.

...no, really, I'm being serious. There's literally nothing difficult about hitting ESC and Mute Players. That's another rule I've never really understood, although it makes more sense: micspamming effects the entire server until whoever is spamming feels like they should stop, while sticky camping lasts until someone is intelligent enough to play pyro. Or heavy. Or scout with bonk. Or...

The beat goes on...the beat goes on.

Updated!!

Red Team

Brushfire - Pyro

Zircon - Demo

Hemophiliac - Heavy

Zephyr - Spy

Rambo - Sniper

Vivi22 - Medic

Edgecrusher - Engie

Scythful - Scout w/ball

Blu Team

Tensei - Demoman

Bleck - Pyro

Bahamut - Soldier

NativeJovian - Sniper

Clefairy - Scout

Abyss - Medic

Secret Agent Man - Spy

Red team needs a Soldier, and Blu needs an Engie and a Heavy.

Any Takers?

PM relyanCe or myself with your pictures and any things you want featured in the photo.

(No Dongs)

Updated!!

Red Team

Brushfire - Pyro

Zircon - Demo

Hemophiliac - Heavy

Zephyr - Spy

Rambo - Sniper

Vivi22 - Medic

Edgecrusher - Engie

Scythful - Scout w/ball

Blu Team

Tensei - Demoman

Bleck - Pyro

Bahamut - Soldier

NativeJovian - Sniper

Clefairy - Scout

Abyss - Medic

Secret Agent Man - Spy

Red team needs a Soldier, and Blu needs an Engie and a Heavy.

Any Takers?

PM relyanCe or myself with your pictures and any things you want featured in the photo.

(No Dongs)

I think you should make less pictures, and play more tf2. :)

That aside, how should these pictures be taken. Profile, 3/4 view? Are these just our faces?