OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

Got a new mouse.

I will continue to fight for my Demoman cause

And I will continue to help the Demomen by playing Soldier when it suits me. I suck at both but like Demoman more. Though to be honest, I'm just counting on Miyako to beat all of the Soldiers of the world by himself.

And I will continue to help the Demomen by playing Soldier when it suits me. I suck at both but like Demoman more. Though to be honest, I'm just counting on Miyako to beat all of the Soldiers of the world by himself.

You do that and I'll retaliate by playing Demo. And suck at it without even trying to suck at it.

No, seriously.

Today's update includes the Propaganda Contest, a poster design contest whose grand prize is a personalized Hat. (I thought it was a Melee weapon based on the posters, but the link goes to the Hat intro page)

Second and Third prizes are also one-of-a-kind, but not as good as the first prize.

25 runners-up will get a Mann Co. Prize Package... I'm going to make a wild guess and say that this one contains all the current hats.

You do that and I'll retaliate by playing Demo. And suck at it without even trying to suck at it.

No, seriously.

Meh, I really only go Soldier if I think it would help the team as I'm slightly above craptacular with it. Then I usually realize that even if we need a Soldier, we don't need me as a Soldier providing cannon fodder for the other team so I'll typically switch to something I'm good at again. What can I say, I hate being useless to my team for the sake of helping the Demoman win (which doesn't stop me from going demo in the pre-game mayhem and trying to get some Soldier kills).

And brix were shat.

Judging from the screenshot, it looks like combining a class's unlockables will give something particularly special. A hat?

They outright say that some blueprints will be provided (ones for other unlockable weapons I assume) and some you'll have to experiment for (I'm assuming hats here).

Luckily, guides will appear on the Internet quickly enough.

Also, if it's always 3 items to combine, that would be handy.

crafting system

As exciting as this is, I noticed the guy wearing the trophy belt hat in the center of that page is Saxton Hale. Meaning Valve has taken the time to render him in-game.

I hope they do something with that, further down the line.

EDIT: Also, just curious. Did anyone else see the "Every Item is Useful" sticker and think of