Audix - One Day Millennium album release on Protagonist Records

Sole Signal

Hm, short of sending a check to sgx, I'm not sure how else we could swing that. Wish I could just tell you that you could just run over to Wal-Mart and pick it up. :( Thoughts Danny?

If it were for one of my albums, I'd take cash in the mail (don't want to deal with checks). But its not, and I have to keep very accurate records so I can pay the artists accurately...accepting stuff not through my cart system will make things extremely more complex in the record-keeping dept. Sorry. Paypal only.

Audix will be getting a batch of CDs when they are ready; maybe you can work something out personally through him.

I'm interested in comments on the website (protagonistrecords.net) and the purchasing process...was any of it weird or unclear? Glitches? Suggestions?

I'm hard at work on physical copies. I'm hoping to mail out a group on Friday. I'm sorry it is a bit later than promised - I ran into some delays due to some unforseen personal bizniss, but am working hard to get this out the door. The packaging art is looking awesome. Definitely my best album design I've done! I'll post the images somewhere when it is all 100% final and I have time to do so.

You'll get an email when your physical copy has shipped.

I'm interested in comments on the website (protagonistrecords.net) and the purchasing process...was any of it weird or unclear? Glitches? Suggestions?

Everything was fine for me in the order process. Just the .rar file was a little glitchy on the Mac I was using. I'm not well versed in file archiving, but I do prefer .zip files. I'm sure there are pros and cons of both, but just my two cents!

Cheers

Everything was fine for me in the order process. Just the .rar file was a little glitchy on the Mac I was using. I'm not well versed in file archiving, but I do prefer .zip files. I'm sure there are pros and cons of both, but just my two cents!

Cheers

I was never sure which people would prefer myself. I've set up a poll - please let me know which you prefer and I'll keep that in mind for the future. This would be good info for me to have. Poll: http://www.protagonistrecords.net/?q=node/58

I've shipped about half the preorders today, the second half should go out tomorrow. I've got some pictures of the discs and whatnot which I'll put up as soon as I can. They look super hot!

Thanks a lot sgx! It just downloaded flawlessly.

I'm not quite sure what was going on since I tried downloading it both at work and at home. Both were failing.

I'll be listening to this at work today. I already know that Visions is fantastic, I'm stoked for the longer version.

This stuff is great! I've been listening to it this morning at work.

My favorite tracks are Visions, Lockdown Breach, and Vintage Metropolis so far. I've loved Visions since the day I first heard it on Ourstage. Lockdown Breach has an incredibly catchy melody that I just can't get enough of. And Vintage Metropolis has a great groove and a fantastic bassline.

Thanks again Danny for resetting my downloads. You are great customer support! :D

• 4 weeks later...