Mega Man: The Movie

The Damned

See, with fan made movies, you can't really say it sucks because you double think yourself and realize it was a fan made movie. But you still want to say it sucks.

Honestly, I had a lot more fun watching the Super Mario Bros. movie. I enjoyed the Super Mario Bros. movie mainly because I knew from the get-go that it wasn't going to be faithful, and that it knew how to keep things at a slightly professional level. With the Mega Man movie, it's incredibly tough to stay faithful without making it seem, I don't know, lame? Throughout most of the movie I felt like it was just too boring and expected. The Metal Gear Awesome cameo and the inclusion of sprites from the actual game just seemed tacky.

The thing is, it tried hard to be what a professional film is, but kept the parts that make it obviously fan-made. That's probably what's bugging me most about this film. It's tons better than an average fan-made movie, but it hit that middle area where it seemed more like a really badly written, poorly acted C-list movie.

But it's a fan-made video, so I can't really say anything, can I.

Of course you can, everyone has their opinion and valid points as to 'why' they have that opinion. Not everyone has to be lenient just because it's fan made.

Not really a douche... I think they tried to portray him as unable to read others... Wily had been plotting against him for a while, and he didn't see it until he reacted in a very knee jerk fashion. The acting wasn't there, but the idea that Light is more comfortable with robots is logical in regards to the series. Hell, if his social interractions were with Roll, he could be a douche and still end up not having consequences since she was always perky...

Anyway, I don't think the characters were any real issue there, like I said the writing was the strongest part of the movie and every character felt complete.

Don't you guys think you sound kind of lame when you say "THIS RAPED MY CHILDHOOD". I mean, it's only like one of the most melodramatic internet forum cliches ever.

Anyway, movie was alright. Good effort on a low budget, certainly better than most would ever be able to go through with and pull off so I'll give him props for that. It got a bit tired with the find bad guy, fight, repeat. The dude playing Wily looks like he really cared and invested himself in his role and every time he was off screen I was patiently awaiting his return. The actress for Roll was bad, but I actually really disliked Dr. Light's actor. He seemed way too distant and...I don't know. He just seemed really off to me.

Anyway, big thumbs up to the dude that played Wily.

90+ minutes dahlin'. Very srs bzness.

You went about this name changing business very quickly!

Jeez. I'm glad I didn't watch this at MAGFest. Even if it was absolutely fantastical, a 90 minute movie during the exhaustion would have done me in.

Despite all the comments that have already been posted, I don't really see any that indicate whether or not it's worth the watch. That's a lot of time! I'm not a HUUUUGE megaman fan. Is it entertaining enough to justify the time? :3

Jeez. I'm glad I didn't watch this at MAGFest. Even if it was absolutely fantastical, a 90 minute movie during the exhaustion would have done me in.

Despite all the comments that have already been posted, I don't really see any that indicate whether or not it's worth the watch. That's a lot of time! I'm not a HUUUUGE megaman fan. Is it entertaining enough to justify the time? :3

I have connections. x_x <3 At any rate, as for the movie, I'm not sure I could tell you, I've loved Megaman since I got my first nintendo console. >.>

You have more than enough free time :-P